Status
Not open for further replies.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Because the whole point of the walk is to prevent men from calling sluts, sluts.

Its about making men not only put p*ssy on a pedestal but also putting whores and sluts on a pedestal and encouraging men to wife these hoes.
Lol how does a slut walk make you as a man put p*ssy on a pedestal?

That sounds like a personal decision.

Literally differentiating between a slut and a non slut puts p*ssy on a pedestal.

All I get out of this is women being proud of their bodies and making decisions on how they are used, and what they are used for.

All that extra shyt you are spewing about marriage and shyt is literally your own insecurities.

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
BGB%2BBHOP%2Bsitting%2Bgif.gif

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
So guys can't say that they'd rather date women that haven't really being with everybody? If she's hooked up with half the people you know and guys that ain't about ish, we're supposed to ignore it and treat her like she's really more special than other women?

This is all dumb because
1. her entire life is actually based on upholding the patriarchy's sexual gaze (non-lesbian being quasi-sexual with other women for attention)
no one is checking for her artistic creativity or entrepreneurial work ethic
2. Doesn't acknowledge the true reason the word slut came up (let others know homegirl ain't about ish, ur just another dude on line)

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol how does a slut walk make you as a man put p*ssy on a pedestal?

That sounds like a personal decision.

Literally differentiating between a slut and a non slut puts p*ssy on a pedestal.

All I get out of this is women being proud of their bodies and making decisions on how they are used, and what they are used for.

All that extra shyt you are spewing about marriage and shyt is literally your own insecurities.
I said the walk is trying to force men to do that, not that it makes me do that.

See your problem is that you are looking at their bodies and ignoring the underlying message of what a fukking slut walk is. These feminist got you confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.