Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, California

tumblr_ng2lrsXD1n1r3gb3zo5_500.gif

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
it absolutely is wrong to kiss a child on the lips. Do you have a problem with kissing them on the cheek? Why must you kiss them on the lips?
The same people who kiss kids on the lips wont kiss their friends on the lips or the dude they friendzoned on the lips. But it was them a minute ago saying kissing on the lips isn't sexual. I guess its only sexual when it benefits their argument.
Kissing in and of itself doesn't need to be sexual. A quick peck on the lips is a sign of affection in many cultures.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Live stream got me rolling. How is this bringing the patriarchy down? This is what the patriarchy loves to see. Doesn't care what men think or like......strips for guys to watch. I am entertained
They're not stripping for you.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
IDK how to feel about this. On one hand, I'm all for people being sexually free (and safe), and I recognize the double standards between men and women when it comes to sex and sexuality. On the other hand, Its just like...I liked AR a lot more before she started talking so much. I only cared about her because she was good looking, and had a nice body. IDK that I care about her thots and/or opinions.

:jawalrus: I see what you there.

Status
Not open for further replies.