• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so yall cosigning this :francis:

:scust: hell no. Them crazy ass "repress your desires types" are usually sexless themselves, or very much perverts like dudes running around gashing gay people, then get caught giving hand signals under a stall in the airport.

I think what people have fukked up is they shame people for doing something we all like, especially giving the benefit of promiscuity to men, but not the women they fukk. Thats stupid.

On the other hand, much like i wouldn't let a know thief into my home, a drug addict into my medicine cabinet, a liar into my business, or a lazy fukk stay on my couch, I wouldnt care for a promiscuous woman giving herself to me when shes done so with so many others. I place a higher value on not fukking everything that moves when the groin gets hot, and someone else who doesnt feel that way is likely to diverge on a lot of ideals outside of sex.

Yes, the double standards should stop, but on the same token, if you are a slut/hoe/whatever, dont expect exemption from judgement. People judge for literally everything, and expecting to swap fluids with a ton of people and ask it to be different is retarded.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
It's not surprising that a woman that many perceive to be a 10/10 lookswise is rallying against slut shaming.

Amber is not threatened by other women who give it up easy, in terms of finding a man.

However most women are threatened by other women who give it up easy, and those who are happen to be the strongest perpetrators of slut shaming.

Men slut shamed in the past mainly because it made sense prior to the advent of birth control and protection against std's. Men continue to do it today for mostly vanity, as having a woman who hasn't slept with everyone is believed to be more of an accomplishment. But many men today are seeing that as biting the hand that feeds us, and are now starting to accept and encourage promiscuity for women.

However, the most powerful slut shaming comes from other women. I see the trend of men accepting promiscuous women moving to the point where almost all of the shaming will come from women. Since I don't believe that form of shaming will ever stop, I think the complaining and protesting is a waste of time.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It's women who call other women "sluts" from what I've seen. As a man, I don't really give a shyt what anyone does. If I know a woman has been around it's my choice to not associate with that and no I do not co-sign double standards because I don't fukk anything that walks either..

There are very valid reasons for why I want women who aren't "sluts"

shyt ain't that difficult to understand. Again, their target should be other women because as a man I don't care if they are sleeping with every guy at the club.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Honestly if you kept your business to yourself nobody would know about you being a straight up whore. I wish some men would stop giving women with no redeeming qualities a platform. If you're gonna be a hoe then be a hoe, stop complaining about people calling you a hoe when that is how you choose to live your life.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
2CLYMrP.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.