Status
Not open for further replies.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I said the walk is trying to force men to do that, not that it makes me do that.

See your problem is that you are looking at their bodies and ignoring the underlying message of what a fukking slut walk is. These feminist got you confused.
I'm not looking at their bodies. I'm drinking watching football. I know what a slut walk is.

Women getting sexual equality in no way affects me negatively.

Explain to me more how feminism is going to destroy you?

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's nothing wrong with giving your children a quick kiss on the lips.
it absolutely is wrong to kiss a child on the lips. Do you have a problem with kissing them on the cheek? Why must you kiss them on the lips?
The same people who kiss kids on the lips wont kiss their friends on the lips or the dude they friendzoned on the lips. But it was them a minute ago saying kissing on the lips isn't sexual. I guess its only sexual when it benefits their argument.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not looking at their bodies. I'm drinking watching football. I know what a slut walk is.

Women getting sexual equality in no way affects me negatively.

Explain to me more how feminism is going to destroy you?
:snoop: I can't educated a willing ignorant.

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
Live stream got me rolling. How is this bringing the patriarchy down? This is what the patriarchy loves to see. Doesn't care what men think or like......strips for guys to watch. I am entertained

Status
Not open for further replies.