Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
No one is talking about saving...did your asian wife save you. People get in realtionships every day... I just want to understand the logic of militancy when you lead lives that are contradictory to what you are militant about.
militant
adjective
vigorously active and aggressive, especially in support of a cause:
militant reformers.
engaged in warfare; fighting.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
This is my personal philosophy. Im not asking anyone to believe what i believe.

Im a man, women dont save men.

Men save women because women are the weaker of the 2 and are passionate about seeking security and stability in whatever man is available. In america youve been granted the power to save but it creates an unhealthy dynamic between men and women that is not ideal for raising children. A home where the man acts like the woman. I think this is why alot of black women try to find whites because they think it will be a safer and more easier to manage dynamic, for their benefit.

Most black people in general get into relationships with whites to become white. I think its a mistake for black people to date whites in general because white supremacy is so strong its easy for the kids to lose their mind and get taken away and in particular even worse when women date anyone that is non-black.

I believe men of any race are free to smash women of any race because they can bring the children into their collective, if thats what they want, whereas women are just tools for this end and will be hard pressed to bring the child into their culture if the father has an active role in the childs life. Its up to the men to prevent this from happening because women have no power to decide who dates who in their family.

Its always been what men have done. Travel the planet and fukk women and because of womens desire for protection, security, and that upgrade, they will run to ANY race that provides these things but they will belong to that mans lineage as will their children.

In your case, you complain alot about black people and black men so its obvious you want a white man or a black man that acts like a white man. You dont respect black men or manhood but will more then likely respect the man hood of a white man and obey him. Its deep, and It is what it is.

I dont believe in hypocricy. People do what they want and what the men have the power to enforce among their people. Black people cannot police dating standards among men or women but my personal opinion stands because history is my teacher of whats right and whats wrong.

The worst thing about black women dating white men is that the white man is a devil so it shows clear stupidity for a black woman to look for sanctuary there.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I love to black relationships...i dont believe in black women holding out for a black knight though...there are too many men out there that would make suitable partners for black women.

Holding out for a black knight???

Why are you trying to make it seem like black women cant find black men? :why:

You gotta be from the South

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
The thing is when a black male or female goes unto a ir relationship they always come up with excuses to shyt upon their race. With black bed buck cornballs they say black women got attitudes, louds, likes thugs, gold diggers, ugle etc. Black cornball bed wenches say black men are thugs, have no future, dont respcet women, loud, ugly and lazy. So both sides date out but shyt on their own race and even go far to say white, latino, asian is better then black. That is the problem with black ir relationships because we are the only race of people who date out not out of love but of lust, bragging rights. I mever heard an asian man saying lation women are better then asian women. That is the issue.
I agree and to be honest i dont like black women doing this ish either. But in last decade they are more on the receiving end than the perpertrators.

Last edited:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Holding out for a black knight???

Why are you trying to make it seem like black women cant find black men? :why:

You gotta be from the South
Black men to find is easy. Black men that have their lives together is another story.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I honestly don't care what they do, it really doesn't affect me. I'm too caught up in my own shyt to care whether "militants" are in IR or not, because once I figure you're dating someone white or non black, your opinion is null and void. Like @Mowgli and now @ODOT META (especially since he was saying white women created black feminism while he has a white girl on his arm). After you put them on mute, you just keep it moving. They paying ya bills, fukking you, feeding you, or helping you in any way? No? Then they shouldn't illicit any feelings of care from you. Eventually you realize going in a circle about this shyt is a waste of time.
Shes bringing up comments i made damn near a year ago.

Clearly i gave her a life altering experience. :banderas:

Brazillian Jiujitsu :youngsabo:

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Bet Barack never tells young black males to avoid hoodrats, hoes and ig models though.

He wouldn't be able to characterize women that way without a media firestorm. Even if he said it in the most politically correct way, people would still read between the lines.

Like if he said the same exact thing Michelle said but to men, he'd be criticized for saying that women don't support men.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I love to black relationships...i dont believe in black women holding out for a black knight though...there are too many men out there that would make suitable partners for black women.
I'm sure any one of these men will do just fine
Duluth-lynching-postcard.jpg

:troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.