Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What they fail to realize is that IR relationships are beautiful.

I am half Mexican and Half Salvadorean, two countries that historically hate each other.

Mexicans call salvadoreans "cerotes" or basically a piece of shyt.

Salvadoreans feel all Mexicans hate them.

Being both, I was able to see both sides of it, and was able to get some of my Mexican people's to get along with my Salvi people.

It allows us to experience firsthand what other ethnicities experience and allows us to forge a stronger bond with each other.

When a white woman or white man decides to be in a real relationship with a black man or black woman, they begin to form a new appreciation and despise the mentality of the racists.

This isn't about eliminating pure blood, no one on earth truly has pure full blood of one ancestor.

This is about unity.

5*, dap, rep.
bron_zps45a171d2.png

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
You must not understand the psychology of white women who appreciate black men.
:mjlol: listen. I am no stranger to ww/bm relationships. I also know the excuses yall like to give to make your relationships seem more authentic. This is not a hate of bm/we relationships....this is a call on blatant hypocrisy. I wish some black dude would try to make fum of me for being with a white guy while he is touting his white girlfriend like she declared the abolishment of slavery. :mjlol:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: listen. I am no stranger to ww/bm relationships. I also know the excuses yall loke to give to make your relationships seem more authentic. This is not a hate of bm/we relationships....this is a call on blatant hypocrisy. I wish some black dude would try to make fum of me fir being with a white guu while he is touting his white girlfriend like she declared the abolishment of slavery. :mjlol:
Yall? I've never dated a white woman.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
At the same time , aint you one of the cac loving brehettes?
Nope i am an advocate for black women being in healthy relationships. If some are ir i have no problem with that. As long as the guy treats them right.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I honestly don't care what they do, it really doesn't affect me. I'm too caught up in my own shyt to care whether "militants" are in IR or not, because once I figure you're dating someone white or non black, your opinion is null and void. Like @Mowgli and now @ODOT META (especially since he was saying white women created black feminism while he has a white girl on his arm). After you put them on mute, you just keep it moving. They paying ya bills, fukking you, feeding you, or helping you in any way? No? Then they shouldn't illicit any feelings of care from you. Eventually you realize going in a circle about this shyt is a waste of time.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
you a weenie

ol kumbaya love n happiness lookin ass

you prolly wear old 1800s clothing around the house

No I am realist. White men arent all bad and some would make good family men along with other races of men. Its time for black women to see that.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Aka Advocate for Girls that Swirl

I love to black relationships...i dont believe in black women holding out for a black knight though...there are too many men out there that would make suitable partners for black women.

Status
Not open for further replies.