Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
:laff:How pathetic is your life tho?

you keeping tabs on people after your banning when no one around here gives a fukk about or likes you

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
giphy.gif

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
False equivalence.

Actually it isn't. If you don't like men,you being with their women means you will be subjected to these men. A white girl isnt going to disown her father thatgad raised her before she met your black arse. Even if he may be racist.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
What they fail to realize is that IR relationships are beautiful.

I am half Mexican and Half Salvadorean, two countries that historically hate each other.

Mexicans call salvadoreans "cerotes" or basically a piece of shyt.

Salvadoreans feel all Mexicans hate them.

Being both, I was able to see both sides of it, and was able to get some of my Mexican people's to get along with my Salvi people.

It allows us to experience firsthand what other ethnicities experience and allows us to forge a stronger bond with each other.

When a white woman or white man decides to be in a real relationship with a black man or black woman, they begin to form a new appreciation and despise the mentality of the racists.

This isn't about eliminating pure blood, no one on earth truly has pure full blood of one ancestor.

This is about unity.
The thing is when a black male or female goes unto a ir relationship they always come up with excuses to shyt upon their race. With black bed buck cornballs they say black women got attitudes, louds, likes thugs, gold diggers, ugle etc. Black cornball bed wenches say black men are thugs, have no future, dont respcet women, loud, ugly and lazy. So both sides date out but shyt on their own race and even go far to say white, latino, asian is better then black. That is the problem with black ir relationships because we are the only race of people who date out not out of love but of lust, bragging rights. I mever heard an asian man saying latina women are better then asian women. That is the issue.

Last edited:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Actually it isn't. If you don't like men,you being with their women means you will be subjected to these men. A white girl isnt going to disown her father thatgad raised her before she met your black arse. Even if he may be racist.

You must not understand the psychology of white women who appreciate black men.

Status
Not open for further replies.