Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nope not at all,.I've met posters from here in real life, I ain't fake.

Nikka Ive walked the streets of Moscow Russia with a blonde pawg, I've driven the streets of Kingston Jamaica. if you think I'm scared or would be scared of some real nukka :mjlol:
is it a reason op is not banned for posting another posters personal info?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
A lotta these nikkas on here better pray they don't start listening. A large percentage of these Coli fools would be in Japan marrying robots if these broads knew they worth.
Interesting, I got a question for ya

What would bad boys, Gs and playas do if women knew their worth?

Last edited:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's a lot of lonely dudes on here, that got are still traumatized because Shaniqua tore up their Valentines Day card back in 6th grade.

I mean I get what most of them are saying to an extent. But to balantly diss black women when black men are doing the same shyt is wrong in my eyes. I don't stand for ignorance. Right is right and wrong is wrong. But like you said most of them are hurt.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LOL and he had supposed back posters dapping and repping him for this post

This is why I laugh at you idiots when you get worked up over which celebrity or pawg says nikka.. cause moments like those and these are what y'all live for.. y'all don't even realize how broken your minds are.. outside of a few dozen posters on this site the rest of y'all are utter fukking:trash:

Instead of realizing, and being inspired by black excellence you're in here worrying about where another man sticks his dikk.. like females .. the fukk is wrong wit yall :scust:Y'all crying about the color of his wife, but had breh been married to a black woman, this thread wouldn't have even been featured, it would have fallen in the the abyss of the 2nd page... what are these priorities and plans you nikkas have that are supposed to uplift and empower the black community? Bunch of fukking chatty patty bickering ass dry dikk black women hating fukkboys with no type of hustle or direction.. y'all disgust me :scust:

Status
Not open for further replies.