Banned
Daps
I'm black
My girl is black
My family is all black
My church is all black
The place I volunteer is all black
My boss is black

Nikkaz mad I don't use names like john and bill when I talk about the vagabonds in the community. Just like y'all call every white girl pawg or becky, or a white dude Billy bob or Tyler

:umad:

You ain't gotta explain yourself breh :wow:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I'm black
My girl is black
My family is all black
My church is all black
The place I volunteer is all black
My boss is black

Nikkaz mad I don't use names like john and bill when I talk about the vagabonds in the community. Just like y'all call every white girl pawg or becky, or a white dude Billy bob or Tyler

:umad:

:mjlol:

Stopped reading there.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Nope not at all,.I've met posters from here in real life, I ain't fake.

Nikka Ive walked the streets of Moscow Russia with a blonde pawg, I've driven the streets of Kingston Jamaica. if you think I'm scared or would be scared of some real nukka :mjlol:

Scarf is a scared man,a very small scared man.He'd get folded up if he said half the shyt he says on here in front of a real nikka but he can troll from the comfort of his parents 4,000 square foot mansion in canada.

He makes a good point once every 21,000 posts :ld:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
But it's not lipstickalley it's the COLI we're talking about. :heh:

I thought this was already establish that half the posters on the coli is white. I don't see noting wrong with a black women having preference for a white guy, it's the same shyt with black men having preference for a white women. Come on now...:childplease:

You joking right?
FailingFixedBarnacle.gif

It's a lot of lonely dudes on here, that are still traumatized because Shaniqua tore up their Valentines Day card back in 6th grade.

Last edited:

5star

Banned
Daps
shut the fukk up with that corny d-lister poster shyt. you stupid fukks really take pride in being locked in your mothers basement glued on message boards.
acting like being known on an anonymous forum is something to boast about. pathetic. i'd tell you to step outside and get some sun, but we wouldn't wanna risk your pale face getting melanoma...

Fame without the benefits of actually being famous :scusthov:

Status
Not open for further replies.