Not open for further replies.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I got d-list posters neggin me now... :why:

@ridedolo

nikka fall the fukk back.. :camby:

shut the fukk up with that corny d-lister poster shyt. you stupid fukks really take pride in being locked in your mothers basement glued on message boards.
acting like being known on an anonymous forum is something to boast about. pathetic. i'd tell you to step outside and get some sun, but we wouldn't wanna risk your pale face getting melanoma...

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Scarf is a scared man,a very small scared man.He'd get folded up if he said half the shyt he says on here in front of a real nikka but he can troll from the comfort of his parents 4,000 square foot mansion in canada.

He makes a good point once every 21,000 posts :ld:

¢apitali$t Migraine

Kneel Before Zod, Muthafücka
Daps
Reppin
§Ū₱ĒR√|££∆|Π
I'll tell you one thing.....if they don't listen to the black wife of the black POTUS when it comes to this, then they won't listen to ANYBODY
A lotta these nikkas on here better pray they don't start listening. A large percentage of these Coli fools would be in Japan marrying robots if these broads knew they worth.

• Dap
Reactions: Yup
Daps
ya'll 2012 posters lost for letting this go on for so long.

This is an issue that we should address and it deserves its own thread

I think we need that thread good man :theauthority:

A culture appropriating white user who doesn't care about how black people feel when he uses the word? :theauthority: 5k in rep? :theauthority:

2012 posters yall :hhhscust:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I don't hate black women at all, just calling out the fukkery that some black women did for far too long.
That energy would be well served if you addressed the stupidity of your brethren and leave bw to call out their behaviour. The excuses yall come up for why dumnb arse black men act the way they do is astounding. I have never disagreed that black women need to step their game up.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
This is an issue that we should address and it deserves its own thread

I think we need that thread good man :theauthority:

A culture appropriating white user who doesn't care about how black people feel when he uses the word? :theauthority: 5k in rep? :theauthority:

2012 posters yall :hhhscust:
why are cats still posting about @Emperor_ReinScarf :mindblown:

They pretending not to see whiteboy dropping N bombs???:mindblown:

Status
Not open for further replies.