• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
at least he's black. ya'll let this type of stuff go unchecked no problem :francis:

@aXiom

word_zpscd9324e6.png

King Poetic

Godfather of Mariana Trench
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bottoms
the one on the far left is the easiest tho, even tho the others are better looking ... why u ask???

because she's the one everyone will pass on in the club and she will try her hardest to fit in with her other girls and try to get attention of pretty boy ricky

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
That would make sense if we were on lipsticks alley but this is a male dominated forum, the females are coming to a forum to post amongst black men despite having a preference for white men, where's the logic in that? if black guys who preferred white women were signing up to a message board Dominated by black women I would also be suspicious of their intentions too but that isn't the case hence why I don't feel the need to address "bed bucks".
:rudy:
which posters have a PREFERENCE for white men?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I'm black
My girl is black
My family is all black
My church is all black
The place I volunteer is all black
My boss is black

Nikkaz mad I don't use names like john and bill when I talk about the vagabonds in the community. Just like y'all call every white girl pawg or becky, or a white dude Billy bob or Tyler

:umad:
And you are still a self hating loon who is aloof and uninformed on black issues

Last edited:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Thems the rules as they say. My only problem is when women start forgetting that men approaching is a privilege of being a woman and not a right.

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
the one on the far left is the easiest tho, even tho the others are better looking ... why u ask???

because she's the one everyone will pass on in the club and she will try her hardest to fit in with her other girls and try to get attention of pretty boy ricky
Those are the worst though, the slightest bit of attention gores straight to their head:snoop:. It would only work if she were a big girl:youngsabo::troll:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That would make sense if we were on lipsticks alley but this is a male dominated forum

But it's not lipstickalley it's the COLI we're talking about. :heh:

the females are coming to a forum to post amongst black men despite having a preference for white men, where's the logic in that?

I thought this was already establish that half the posters on the coli is white. I don't see noting wrong with a black women having preference for a white guy, it's the same shyt with black men having preference for a white women. Come on now...:childplease:

if black guys who preferred white women were signing up to a message board Dominated by black women I would also be suspicious of their intentions too but that isn't the case hence why I don't feel the need to address "bed bucks".

You joking right?
FailingFixedBarnacle.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.