Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
:mjlol:

women get rejected all the time, you know your going to "run into" him again, you make sure every hair is in place, smelling wonderful, titties sitting right
and all you get is the same stare, no approach, nothing
:beli:
Right! All while making intense eye contact and smiling. We don't really need to say anything or approach if a guy doesn't take all those signals then I just take it as a lack of interest

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Had this happen to me with a co-worker.She basically just threw the puzzy at me like a Big O Tire.

Graphic detail.Told me she wanted her legs kicked all the way back, knees touching her ear lobes.

I dodged it because she seemed "off" to me.She had a deranged look in her eyes.Thin Line Between Love And Hate type shyt.

After that, she turned into an evil B. I. T. C. H.Fukked another nicca at work, got him sprung, and then made him try to fight me over some bullshyt.I moved to a new department, so i didnt come into close contact with her for like 3 months.

One day we just happened to cross paths.I passed by, gave her a "hey how's it going?" and kept mobbing.Wasn't trying to be flirtatious or anything.

This nutty muthafukka went back and told the nicca she was fukking that I tried to get at her:wtf:

On some vindictive shyt.

He came looking for me, but didn't have enough man weight.Lil slender ass nicca.I was towering about this nicca sometheing fierce.He sat there staring at me like he was standing in front of a tall oak tree.Couldn't even make eye contact.He mumbled something, but I just stared him dead in the eyes:shaq2:.

Nicca just walked away babbling some awkward shyt.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

Glad you're safe.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

women get rejected all the time, you know your going to "run into" him again, you make sure every hair is in place, smelling wonderful, titties sitting right
and all you get is the same stare, no approach, nothing
:beli:

This girl at the gas station ALWAYS CHECKS for me ALL the time. It's like she can sense when I'm there. Yall got some kind of 6th sense :dahell: I never gave her attention until one day I smiled at her and small talked. She turnt so red :mjlol:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
at least he's black. ya'll let this type of stuff go unchecked no problem :francis:

nikka done ruined my whole bowl of reese's puffs :beli:

you black?

White, why?

you need to chill with slingin that n word around

I do?

k... But what you gonna do about it doe :lupe:

so you don't care when blacks are offended by whites using the n word?

Nah.. Not really..

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What business does a bedbucks have talking to a sister, why don't theses fools take their talents to the many many pawg forums and feast? :ld:

Like I said before until you adress this you have no right to judge. :youngsabo:
That would make sense if we were on lipsticks alley but this is a male dominated forum, the females are coming to a forum to post amongst black men despite having a preference for white men, where's the logic in that? if black guys who preferred white women were signing up to a message board Dominated by black women I would also be suspicious of their intentions too but that isn't the case hence why I don't feel the need to address "bed bucks".

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you are hoping for approaches at work and taking it as rejection when you don't get them you are doing yourself a disservice.

First a guy at work could be too focused on work to pick up subtle signals. Second a guy at work might need more to let him know it's cool to approach due to fear of being caught up with a sexual harassment charge, they may not be willing to risk their job unless things are absolutely clear. Lastly some guys just don't date coworkers and shut out any signs sent their way on purpose.

So it's not a rejection at all. Not that not being approached counts as being rejected.

Good post. I agree with ALL of this.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
1, far left. She is the only one who is properly covering her cleavage. The rest are using the allure of their cleavage to draw in foolish men into their wicked web.

Status
Not open for further replies.