• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bedwench's deserve to be tied to a tree and burnt to death

Come on mane......:deadmanny:. Until you address bedbucks you have no right to judge black women. :ufdup:

:laff:brehettes turned up their troll game

:mjpls:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/for-thecoli-brehettes-we-need-to-see-what-yall-attracted-to.327764/

:sas2:

I mean if black women finds some one out their race attractive why can't they be happy? It's the same shyt with black brehs fukking with white girls. It's double standards but who cares.. :manny:

Still though. :mjpls:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
@DrX you are the living embodiment of men's lack of mental toughness and intestinal fortitude

U probably made this thread after getting rejected by some Buffalo bustdown :mjlol:

Men are every bit as emotional and irrational as women are. We just express it in different ways. This forum along with the simp/gay for attention/"street nikka" phenomenon are just some of the examples of this

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Come on mane......:deadmanny:. Until you address bedbucks you have no right to judge black women. :ufdup:

:mjpls:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/for-thecoli-brehettes-we-need-to-see-what-yall-attracted-to.327764/

:sas2:

I mean if black women finds some one out their race attractive why can't they be happy? It's the same shyt with black brehs fukking with white girls. It's double standards but who cares.. :manny:

Still though. :mjpls:
What business does a bedwench have talking to a brother, why don't these bytches take their talents to the many many cac forums and feast?

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
If you are hoping for approaches at work and taking it as rejection when you don't get them you are doing yourself a disservice.

First a guy at work could be too focused on work to pick up subtle signals. Second a guy at work might need more to let him know it's cool to approach due to fear of being caught up with a sexual harassment charge, they may not be willing to risk their job unless things are absolutely clear. Lastly some guys just don't date coworkers and shut out any signs sent their way on purpose.

So it's not a rejection at all. Not that not being approached counts as being rejected.
i actually just met a guy at work last saturday. in the employees dining room, but he doesnt work in my department.
and i think i actually did smile first, and then he said hi, and then we started talking from there. but it was a "hello fellow employee" type smile, he looked kinda lost and i had never seen him before.

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
@Yup
@PeridotPuss
@CinnaSlim
:patrice:Ive just started noticing that alot of my female relatives cant seem to get enough of jared Leto. And I notice Jared Leto fan clubs on the internet has a mainly black female presence.
:dame:Hes not even that famous when compared to other white male stars like Bradley cooper.
:feedme:Whats his appeal.
What's you ethnicity/nationality?
I've never even heard of him.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Yup caught a friend eyeing up an Italian dude. I'm like why don't you go talk to him. :francis: she gave me some womansplaining shyt I just shook my head. :mjlol::mjlol: Don't go after what makes you wet brehettes.

I'm a looking ass chick. In fact I'm worse. I can be on speaking terms with dude and wont say anything. When you're young you heal from injury quicker than when you're older.

Status
Not open for further replies.