• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont go to bars or clubs to meet men . lm talking out in public like on public transportation, when shopping, or at work. i only go to bars/clubs to hang out and dance with my friends, im not looking for men in that type of venue, unless im attending a concert.
If you are hoping for approaches at work and taking it as rejection when you don't get them you are doing yourself a disservice.

First a guy at work could be too focused on work to pick up subtle signals. Second a guy at work might need more to let him know it's cool to approach due to fear of being caught up with a sexual harassment charge, they may not be willing to risk their job unless things are absolutely clear. Lastly some guys just don't date coworkers and shut out any signs sent their way on purpose.

So it's not a rejection at all. Not that not being approached counts as being rejected.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
none. I dont fukk with bytches with enormous eyes.
4loyhl.jpg
But u smash tiny lil Asian females with small eyes

Okay I see you

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
I find it hard to believe all 5 are single mothers, but if so
:snoop:
Anyway...

Last edited:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Eventually. We don't really put ourselves in the position to be rejected often, but once you get over the "fear" of even putting yourself in the position, you kind of learn that rejection comes along with the territory. The first few times you jump out on a limb and get denied it hurts, but after a few times you learn to say fukk it.

Edit: Are we talking about as far as dating or life in general? I only read the thread title.

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
blame blacks for white people's racism brehs

So knowing it's a racist world, where the white folk own the majority of businesses and do the majority of the hirings, you'll voluntarily handicap your child by giving them a name that could possibly place their resume somewhere at the bottom of the pile when some ignorant racist in HR says: "Ugh, not one of these names again... NEXT!"

And no, I'm not saying to stick with boring sh!t like Bob or David or James, but when you take something like Jermaine and contort it into Jermajesty, or Yannick & ghettofy it to Yahighness (I sh!t you not I've seen both names on students in the school I used to work with) or naming your little princess Moet, Alize, or Qui'Ante (a variation of Chiante, a type of wine)... well :francis:

Parents wanting to be militants by using their kids name to "fight the power" or "cause it sounds mad cute yo" is some of the most selfish sh!t they can do... you're not the one who's gonna have to live with the burdens it'll bring moving forward in this idiotic world where everything is scrutinized... 2 fold for people of our skin color. You've just taken an 8 ball and placed it squarely in front of little Barkevious just to indulge your selfishness. You better hope he can run a 4.3 40 & can hit like a train or jump out the gym, cause if not, good luck on the outside, Lil Barky :francis:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
because as men, we get curved and just keep it moving...and sometimes women even curve us disrespectfully and we just have to sallow our pride and move on ....we have to have short memory like a quarter back...our dream chick can give us the :camby:and we just gotta shake it off, go back to the locker room and watch the tape and make adjustments...

my question is can a women do that? can they take a L and bounce back.....if yes, why do we have to approach all the time ?

Difference...men get curved by strangers.

women get curved by dudes they probably slept with, had kids with, or knew well enough...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.