• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
treyvathian :lbjyikes:
jerrondale:why:

Ya'll don't see the deep rooted bigotry in him purposely making up names that sound hood which also insinuates that these people are low and barbaric:wtf:
What if zimmerman would have tweeted " another treyvathian off the street" after mike brown was shot. Would that be okay?:jbhmm:
I don't care what you guys say, if you can tolerate his shyt, you have no reason to complain about
@bcrusaderw @Yup @LadySimone

bbbuuuuutttttt he's a mod with popularity....so:martin:

I already had to check one of his c00n minions for that Travathian shyt. That shyt is low as hell.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok ill try a smile next time i see him but this monday i am changing to a shift starting 5 hours earlier so i will probably never see him again, i saw him the last 3 weeks every tuesday night at the same time
maybe ill even say hi,
:lupe:
but that just seems like i would come off so thirsty and desperate(i am thirsty but not desperate)
winking is straight up thot behavior

I have no idea how you can rationalize smiling and saying hi as desperate behavior. That is straight up mind boggling to me.

tumblr_inline_ncjqniOvFs1s8n1ve.gif

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
6ft, game, and swag, being the only requirement's for most women to allow a man to bust raw is the problem, not what categories does a thug fall under.

If you have those 3 things, you unstoppable in getting p*ssy.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Him using that moniker is akin to lil Wayne's now infamous "beat the p*ssy like emitt till" rap

You don't do that to martyrs. You dont hear Jews talking shyt about Anne frank. What the hell happened to the rules?

And say what you want about tariq nasheed but he right about you lawless wayward nikkas needing a code. You respect those who came before us. Hollowed by they names.

Last edited:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
@Yup
@PeridotPuss
@CinnaSlim
:patrice:Ive just started noticing that alot of my female relatives cant seem to get enough of jared Leto. And I notice Jared Leto fan clubs on the internet has a mainly black female presence.
:dame:Hes not even that famous when compared to other white male stars like Bradley cooper.
:feedme:Whats his appeal.
This dude?
MV5BMTczMjUwNDUzMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDA4OTAzMTE@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Other than the money, fame and power, I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.