• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps

adam-driver-stocks-up-on-edward-hopper-books-in-rainy-nyc.jpg

Swaggy, smart, talented, former marine, daddy a pastor, he's like 6'4, two emmy nominations, villain in the next star wars :ohlawd:

I don't smash pawgs:mjcry: but he's the exception

• Dap
Reactions: Lea

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Him using that moniker is skin to lil Wayne's now infamous "beat the p*ssy like emitt till"

You don't do that that martyrs. You dont here Jews talking shyt about Anne frank. What the hell happen to the rules?

And say what you want about tariq nasheed but he right about you lawless wayward nikkas needing a code. You respect those who came before us. Hollowed by they names.

So you gonna enforce the history of Black Americans on all living "blacks" everywhere else. :mjlol:

FSP

Banned
Daps
Had no idea he was in Fight Club. I figured he was an up and coming star :mjlol:
He's really known for being the lead singer for 30 seconds to Mars

DISLAIMER i do NOT follow this dude some hoes kept on letting me know who he was

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

women get rejected all the time, you know your going to "run into" him again, you make sure every hair is in place, smelling wonderful, titties sitting right
and all you get is the same stare, no approach, nothing
:beli:

shyt, I done approached several women thst looked glammed up last Friday at this
Underground bar. I got a few numbers, but some of ya'll hang out with bitter ass bytches that scare a lot of men from approaching in the first place.

Basically, if you want your fantasy man, stop hanging out with bitter ass hoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.