He's not my type as far as IF I would do a white guy.....my pawg is Adam Driver

tumblr_mj55q69N6v1qi9dhho3_250.gif

:noah::noah:

Further proof that black women will date an ugly guy just because he is white

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
No diss to anybody LOL

and maybe this just my ass, but how the fukk do yall be making 2nd and 3rd eye contacts connections in the club setting and shyt....

I mean for 1. it's dark as hell and it's a lot of moving around, flickering of lights and shat..(at least the clubs where I'm at) that's going on...I mean again maybe that's my ass, but I don't get to the 2nd or 3rd phase of eye contacting/connections LOL...

Even when I'm out and about...1 eye contact from her is all I need, but to keep looking at the chick for 20 minutes str8 while yall eye fukk and smile, is a bit strange LOL...but again, no diss to anybody that do this, but I just can't see it being done by me.

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
This is where you got it messed up....... This conversation is probably gonna come from his father, as it should..... and It will be much better received......

I agree that it's something a father should tell his son, but I feel it's also important that it's coupled with evidence that his father isn't just bumping gums. Meaning if he sees that his dad is successful and he knows his mom is fly and one hell of a catch then he's going to be way more open to actually heeding that advice. Outside of that or the kid being outrageously focused/motivated that type of shyt is just going to go in one ear and out the other until real life can be seen in the horizon.

Status
Not open for further replies.