Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
a group curve is when u see a pack of chicks are walking and they gang curve u like a pack of hungry egomaniac wolves
:mjlol:

women get rejected all the time, you know your going to "run into" him again, you make sure every hair is in place, smelling wonderful, titties sitting right
and all you get is the same stare, no approach, nothing
:beli:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

women get rejected all the time, you know your going to "run into" him again, you make sure every hair is in place, smelling wonderful, titties sitting right

:dame: thats not a curve...alotta dudes dont approach out of fear of being curved ..... he probably put ur box so high on a pedestal he started overthinking and gave up...and started thinking he couldn't do it...

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That's not necessarily a rejection. If you say something that makes it obvious that you are interested then that's different.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Miranda be playing the subliminal game, u how much p*ssy men miss out on in their lifetime from this :whoo:

i know in my youth ive couldve gotten 20 boxes if chicks had the balls to tell me

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I'm definitely not marrying a cac.

But, I've warmed up to the idea of potentially marrying non-Black woman.

Prefer a Black wife.

What warmed you to the idea? Cause i feel the same way too about the person i want to marry.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im making sure i take advantage of all my opportunities now...if a chick even blink at me...im taking my shot....

i dont care if 5 defenders on me, im fading back and shooting like kobe....and im justified in doing so

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:dame: thats not a curve...alotta dudes dont approach out of fear of being curved ..... he probably put ur box so high on a pedestal he started overthinking and gave up...and started thinking he couldn't do it...
no, i think i made it pretty obvious
Thats not a curve..... thats expecting the dude to be a mind reader:heh:
if you look once and im looking too, that could be coincidence, you look a second time, okay maybe i looked again like "is this ugly negro really looking at me?", if i wasnt interested i would then avoid all eye contact, im going to try to not even look up at all until you are gone. Now if you look a THIRD time and i am looking back at you again, :mindblown: like duh, how can that not be freakin clear that you are in the clear. if this happens 3 weeks in a row, yes youve rejected me.

That's not necessarily a rejection. If you say something that makes it obvious that you are interested then that's different.
im not saying anything. females(yes females) approaching is basically interpreted as asking for casual sex and im not looking for that.

Ahsha

Pro
Daps
I would say it depends on the woman. There is a lot of women who have real low self-esteem issues so them approaching a guy just ain't gon' happen :francis:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im not saying anything. females(yes females) approaching is basically interpreted as asking for casual sex and im not looking for that.
If in a club setting.
Nothing wrong with a woman coming up to a guy. I've noticed white women are more likely to initiate than black women, and the ones that do are usually the :huhldup: type

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
my question is can a women do that? can they take a L and bounce back.....if yes, why do we have to approach all the time ?

I can and you don't have to approach. No one is forcing you.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no, i think i made it pretty obvious

if you look once and im looking too, that could be coincidence, you look a second time, okay maybe i looked again like "is this ugly negro really looking at me?", if i wasnt interested i would then avoid all eye contact, im going to try to not even look up at all until you are gone. Now if you look a THIRD time and i am looking back at you again, :mindblown: like duh, how can that not be freakin clear that you are in the clear. if this happens 3 weeks in a row, yes youve rejected me.

no u didnt make it obvious...hes prob the shy square type, u gotta tell him str8 up..."do u want to be with me"? and u also got weirdo submissive men out there, so u might to tell him str8 up"your going out with me..period!!!!" some dudes are into that shyt

thats the prob, women think we can read minds like other posters said....we cant...and some times the thought of potential box can stress a man out until he talk himself out of it

Status
Not open for further replies.