Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingSlime

All Star
Daps
Lots of black kids in foster care. So since the mothers are being found unfit why don't the daddies have em?
There isn't much point in factoring in deadbeat dads. I'm saying if an able bodied man with the will and intent to raise his child is given the opportunity by the court to do so, it's usually because the mom has serious issues

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
cvr9780743244565_9780743244565_hr.jpg

:mjlol:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You know it. That's what we do.

My husband just asked me the other day, "why do you put so much oil on the kids like you are frying chicken or something?":patrice:

:mjlol: My kids will not be ashy. :birdman:
Hold that rep:ufdup:

I had to learn the hard way at my old job. I worked in the kitchen so I was always washing my hands, but if I didn't at least attempt to lube up my mitts, sales dropped
30%. A silk skin keeps the pockets from being thin:lawd:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Let's not act like his money was ever going IN the black community in the first place
Exactly, just like most other pro athletes, but just let these dumb smart motherfukkers think they're making a point :russ:

People in here sound legit hurt about this, talking about people being defensive....against what? They really think people are out here giving a flying fukk what some do nothing keyboard militant thinks :mjlol: They're taking another man's relationship personal as fukk :mjlol: Yall need to step away from the computer and get some fresh air, fukk! :heh:

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Ya'll worried too much about a nikka's dikk. :scust: It's so gay. Like there's no accountability among many of you, telling celebs to do shyt for you rather than doing it yourself. Faux militancy and faux group economics. This shyt feminine as fukk. :dame:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seems like he grew up around mostly white people either that or sistas weren't really fukking with him like that.

Either way who cares man.

Status
Not open for further replies.