Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
hj3kwBA.gif

2-Digit

All Star
Daps
God damn this bytch fukkin LAWCE:mjlol:

And wtf she got a meme on her page talking about dealing with a broke person is like dealing with another bill.......RIGHT AFTER HER GOFUNDME POST!!!!:martin:

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
So let me get this straight, coli BM shyt all over BW all day, then when the BW say fukk BM (and all that disrespect towards a fellow AA, when these fukkbois promote "unity") and go look for a relationship with another human being

Then yall wanna call them bedwences because they want to be respected?

:russ:

The coli is so full of fukkery I'm amazed

Oh and here brehs :cape:

I understand logic is incomprehensible to trolls.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Stop. Black men are not desired anymore than black women. If black women are considered a fetish then black men are as well.
People dont be getting this huh?:francis:

Remember that sex in the city episode where miranda (?) was sleeping with that black dude? Thats how most of these white women see us. As a plaything, a trend, a flavor of the month. Not even as people. Same with white guys. They stay fetishizing other races and barely can see their own partners as people. You have your normal healthy sides of the equation (regular wm/aw, bm/ww, wm/bm relationships) then you have your extremes (cuckolding, raceplay, sex tourism in third world countries, sex trafficking in asia, india, etc)....

If you are in a relationship with someone of another race and its going well...good for you.:ehh:just remember that there are many white men and women who justhave sinister intents to get off and if it means belittling someone of another race or only taking them in on a sexual level and thats it...

Status
Not open for further replies.