• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Times change. Opinions change. I was still somewhat new here, and not privy to the absurd amount of hatred back women get on here. I've never called a black woman a "bed wench." One of the first comments in this thread was "fukk the black woman." But please, continue to fight for your right to hate black women. I won't stop you.

"times change opinions change" what so you gained this new found appreciation for bw in a month?

Lets call it what it is youre a fraud straight up, a fakkit troll that chases attention like a bytch and will up switch your opinion if it gets you more attention.

Thats why youre so deep in red and got more posts in 2 months than i do in 3 yrs.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
"times change opinions change" what so you gained this new found appreciation for bw in a month?

Lets call it what it is youre a fraud straight up, a fakkit troll that chases attention like a bytch and will up switch your opinion if it gets you more attention.

Thats why youre so deep in red and got more posts in 2 months than i do in 3 yrs.
You seem angry. And I've been here for several months. And yes, some things (or rather one thing, specifically) has happened in my personal life that has changed a lot of my attitudes. Not just towards women, but other aspects of life as well. Lighten up guy, I'm just some random on the internet. Log off, and go figure out why you're really angry. Hope you get better!!!

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
fukk is cornhole?

are u from the west coast?

No, Virginia. :pachaha:& It's an observed pattern of behavior that white males engage in during social settings.

The hell else you think we'd be doing?

:martin:

:smugdraper:

:russ: I still don't understand how to play.

That's corn hole? I didn't even know what that was.

Damn Whippedcream deep in the white man's bukkakke for her to know that shyt.

Not really.:yeshrug: Everyone who has been to a white party should know.

All that is cool, but I'm just put off when you say you like white boys that act black as if there's a role to play or something. It's almost like you saying that all you need to be a black man is nice jeans, a fresh fitted, a nice pair of J's, and some attitude. If that's what you think thats all it takes then do you. It's no different than Iggy Azalea trying to pretend being a black woman and rapping in black face.

No one can be black men or women. The shyt we embody comes natural to us. It can't be taught or copied.

It's more than clothes,it's over all demeanor.I tend to be attracted to white boys who are laid back & relaxed & who don't do all that extra stuff because I am black.Saying "I love chocolate girls," is doing far too much. :mjlol: I would never be with someone who would say something like that.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, Virginia. :pachaha:& It's an observed pattern of behavior that white males engage in during social settings.

:russ: I still don't understand how to play.

Not really.:yeshrug: Everyone who has been to a white party should know.

It's more than clothes,it's over all demeanor.I tend to be attracted to white boys who are laid back & relaxed & who don't do all that extra stuff because I am black.Saying "I love chocolate girls," is doing far too much. :mjlol: I would never be with someone who would say something like that.

Would you like to learn?

:sas2:

:lolbron:
:smugbiden:

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
Would you like to learn?

:sas2:

:lolbron:
:smugbiden:

giphy.gif

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
You got a defeatist atttitude. You lost. This is what happens when you become a bedwench or c00n brehs. They give up and start bashing the black people that stands up to the bullshyt. Then they seek the mercy of white people either by bedwenching or c00ning.

Simone, I hope you don't see yourself as a "strong black woman".

When are you going to wag your finger and your brehs in here twerking to white men disrespecting black woman for doing what they do four times more than we do (date out)?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
do they be playing cornhole for $$$$$$$$

i think i could come up

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Times change. Opinions change. I was still somewhat new here, and not privy to the absurd amount of hatred back women get on here. I've never called a black woman a "bed wench." One of the first comments in this thread was "fukk the black woman." But please, continue to fight for your right to hate black women. I won't stop you.
Nikka you are in other threads shyting on black men for dating out.:what:

FOH with your bullshyt:camby:
This thread was 5 pages too long, honestly i'm just waking up and there's no way i'm reading all this (redundant) bullshyt :heh:.

However, I will say that it went like a typical bw/wm coli thread. Point out simple solution (don't swipe right on cacs) and it will be ignored while the brehettes argue with a deep red poster.

In response to the article, just stop swiping right on cacs on a dating app that promotes hookup culture. Maybe you won't be seen by bottom-shelf carnival prizes anymore since you're not entertaining bigoted Jake or Todd :heh:. But again that will be ignored because most c00nettes would love to give Todd his first black belt :russ:.
Breh just read @WHIPPEDCream posts in here, shes unintentionally make this thread entertaining.:wow:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Nikka you are in other threads shyting on black men for dating out.:what:

FOH with your bullshyt:camby:

Breh just read @WHIPPEDCream posts in here, shes unintentionally make this thread entertaining.:wow:
I'm against IRR. I've said that many times. I'm also against calling black women "bed wenches." Can I not be against both of those things?

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
Even though I said I wouldn't I read a couple more pages.

She really said something along the lines of cacs approach bw with sexist and racist statements because they don't know any better and that shouldn't count against them. :mjlol: :russ: :dead:.

Our black queens :ohlawd: :blessed:.

Status
Not open for further replies.