Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
Ugh. And when I say black women have no one on our side black men tell me it's not true. Why do I cap for y'all so much? And I was just going hard in that white girl nikka thread. Let me go delete my posts.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
Based on the faux bm you like, the wench jabs are logical.

You can't shyt on bm, and then want the 'flavour' in a wm. Reverse genders and you would call it out...

I don't "sh*t," on black men.:russell: Where am I using the term "bed buck," left and right in this thread? The only thing I've done on this forum is told the bitter truth.

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
Ugh. And when I say black women have no one on our side black men tell me it's not true. Why do I cap for y'all so much? And I was just going hard in that white girl nikka thread. Let me go delete my posts.
yeah we should cape for bed wenches *date your slave masters brehetts* :laff:

and who the fukk cares if a white bytch says nikka. i have better things to worry about :snooze:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn yall still talking about this....oh my:snoop:

yall need to except the fact that yes...theres BW thats fukking WM, and that theres BM fukking WW

nothing we can do is going to change that..... thats what white supremacy does, it makes u want to be white, so u should expect some blacks to want to be around whites :manny:

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
@WHIPPEDCream so lets get this straight, you like white dudes that act like black men?:WTF:

Why not just get the real thing?:why:

That's what I have most of the time.The last person I dated was black.& Although I am single, the person I may be going on a date with soon is black (well I'm assuming he's black,he may be mixed:yeshrug: I didn't ask).

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
don't they have to swipe right to match with em to begin with? :dahell:
Sounds like they got their wake-up call, albeit a lil late if it took tinder to do it.

Interesting quote from the article: "You don't wanna sound like the angry black woman, you don't wanna add to that stereotype."

I remember brehs saying black women put up with more bs from non-black men and hold brehs to a diff standard...I thought it was :duck: @ the time but there might be somethin to it :patrice:

Status
Not open for further replies.