Status
Not open for further replies.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Two completely different situations.
The complaints over the Kylie Jenners & the Iggys were over the fact that "black features," are only appreciated/praised on white women.White women are the ones to put those features "on."

When has "blackness," ever not been appreciated on a black man? :what: When has anyone on this board ever preferred "white," blackness over "black blackness?"I clearly have a type when it comes to white boys.No, I don't like the normal,corny, white boy, shoot me.I guess if I liked Tyler who plays corn hole on the weekends, that would be better?

:russ:

drinking-game-7.jpg

freetroit

Banned
Daps
Its a factual fact that people are going to do whatever they want to do

Whether their in a relationship,married or single

My perspective nowadays is not to get in a relationship or married in the first place

Honestly it seems like the more emotion and time you invest in a relationship the more the need to lie to your significant other increases

This totally works against the goal of closeness and intimacy in and of itself

People tell bold faced lies to their so called boyfriends,girlfriends,husband and wives everyday b

But you are supposed to trust this person

If you just remain friends with benefits with a chick

That may be the closest you will get to knowing the real her

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
That's what I have most of the time.The last person I dated was black.& Although I am single, the person I may be going on a date with soon is black (well I'm assuming he's black,he may be mixed:yeshrug: I didn't ask).
All that is cool, but I'm just put off when you say you like white boys that act black as if there's a role to play or something. It's almost like you saying that all you need to be a black man is nice jeans, a fresh fitted, a nice pair of J's, and some attitude. If that's what you think thats all it takes then do you. It's no different than Iggy Azalea trying to pretend being a black woman and rapping in black face.

No one can be black men or women. The shyt we embody comes natural to us. It can't be taught or copied.

Last edited:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
This is why I never swiped right on white women when I had a tinder. Haven't dated a white woman since high school either. Got my wake up call early, thank the lord.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
No poster is more deserving of the "worst poster of the year" title than @WHIPPEDCream. The only reason she is constantly entertained is because she is sexy. #Hoh my ass, most of you nikkas are hopeless simps.

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts

@blackcrusaderm your thoughts breh :jbhmm:
This thread was 5 pages too long, honestly i'm just waking up and there's no way i'm reading all this (redundant) bullshyt :heh:.

However, I will say that it went like a typical bw/wm coli thread. Point out simple solution (don't swipe right on cacs) and it will be ignored while the brehettes argue with a deep red poster.

In response to the article, just stop swiping right on cacs on a dating app that promotes hookup culture. Maybe you won't be seen by bottom-shelf carnival prizes anymore since you're not entertaining bigoted Jake or Todd :heh:. But again that will be ignored because most c00nettes would love to give Todd his first black belt :russ:.

Status
Not open for further replies.