Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
In a 1991 study, sex researcher Shere Hite found that 70 percent of married women have cheated on their partners; a 1993 follow-up study found that 72 percent of married men have as well. According to a 2004 University of Chicago study, 25 percent of married men have had at least one extramarital affair. And with more than 12 million members looking for extramarital intimacy on Web site AshleyMadison.com (tagline: “Life is short. Have an affair.”), it’s easier than ever to break marriage vows. A wedding ring is not insurance against cheating.

and as for cheating I give second chances, i do not give thirds

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
So you don't see anything wrong with them [the commenters in this thread] voicing their disapproval by calling those black women "bed wenches?" How is that any better than what those racist white dudes did on Tinder?

lol @ this punk ass homo i guess youre all for bw now but a couple months ago you was saying sht like this:

Man you sound fatherless. But please continue to :cape:for your black queens.

#teamsimp

fckin fraud I cant wait for aids to claim you fakkit.

All these "bedwench" comments, yet in that other thread about Black women dating inter-racially a lot of the posters claimed not to be bothered by it.

Truth is we dont give a fck if bw date out like that but if some sht happens when theyre out there that on them.

Most cacs low key think dating nikkas is a step down, for some of them its like a death sentence, but black men supposed to be happy and supportive when bw cross over:camby:

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
another fun fact

Cheating and affairs are more common among the rich and less common in conservative cultures.

From golf star Tiger Woods to Republican presidential contender Newt Gingrich, cheating seems commonplace among famous and wealthy men. But although studies have found that the more money and celebrity men have, the more likely they are to cheat, cheating is hardly the domain of just the rich and famous. In fact, according to Boston College economist Donald Cox,poorer women are more likely to cheat than wealthy women.

Nor do more socially conservative times erase infidelity. America today may seem more sexually relaxed than in the buttoned-down years immediately following World War II, yet pioneering research by Alfred Kinsey found that married men cheated at rates of around 50 percent.In 1953, Kinsey showed that 26 percent of married women had also been unfaithful. Estimates today find married men cheating at rates between 25 percent and 72 percent. Given that many people are loath to admit that they cheat, research on cheating may underestimate its prevalence. But it appears that cheating is as common as fidelity.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
you cant act black Wench, you cant just wake up and decide you want to be Black :beli: you're either born AA or not.

"You can't act black." :comeon: Clearly, Mr.Politically Correct.

I refuse to go into detail about what "acting black," means.The fact remains you know what kind of white boy I'm talking about(& if you're assuming I'm referring to those "hood," ass white boys, no you're wrong).I just prefer my white boy to be chill, & relaxed.I could call that a white boy with flavor,down,etc,but I choose to say black.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
B2_imy1CUAAZ1Ha.jpg
14oacur.gif

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
lol @ this punk ass homo i guess youre all for bw now but a couple months ago you was saying sht like this:

fckin fraud I cant wait for aids to claim you fakkit.

Truth is we dont give a fck if bw date out like that but if some sht happens when theyre out there that on them.

Most cacs low key think dating nikkas is a step down, for some of them its like a death sentence, but black men supposed to be happy and supportive when bw cross over:camby:
Times change. Opinions change. I was still somewhat new here, and not privy to the absurd amount of hatred back women get on here. I've never called a black woman a "bed wench." One of the first comments in this thread was "fukk the black woman." But please, continue to fight for your right to hate black women. I won't stop you.

Status
Not open for further replies.