Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You blatantly open yourself up to an approach by a cac, cac tells you straight up; I just want you because you're black, get mad and rant about cacs being focused on your race instead of you as a person :heh:

Because we know white people never see color when it comes blacks :martin:

And from some some of these responses, we're supposed to feel sorry for this person or others like her for being naive and ignorant on how things work in cac dominant locations???

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
The Fukk? White dudes feel entitled to asian women and do this exact same shyt.

Here's What 'Yellow Fever' Really Means

And I love how black men are getting pissed at black women for having the audacity to call out CACs.

Now if these black women were calling out nikkas for disrespecting them, you'd be mad as hell and say that "You wouldn't get mad if this was Todd or your white daddy saying sexual shyt" yet we're getting mad at black women for HOLDING WHITE MEN TO THE SAME STANDARDS THEY HOLD FOR BLACK MEN?

DESPITE THE FACT THAT THIS BOARD CONSTANTLY CRIES ABOUT HOW BEDWENCHES WILL DO ANYTHING FOR WHITE MEN AND BE DISRESPECTED BUT ACT ALL HOSTILE AGAKNST BLACK MEN?

You nikkas is lost.
:mjlol:

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
you don't have to cape for shyt. like I just said
I don't like when white women treat black men like accessories
I don't like when white men treat black men like sexual pollutants for white women
I don't like when white men discard white women because they sleep with black men
I don't like when white men use black men to fukk their wives to fulfill a fetish

all you don't like is black women fukking white men because it makes you insecure
bytch you need to do stand up, you funny as hell. Wtf does a black man have to be insecure of a white man about? Please tell me because ik the answer is going to be hilarious

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
You blatantly open yourself up to an approach by a cac, cac tells you straight up; I just want you because you're black, get mad and rant about cacs being focused on your race instead of you as a person :heh:

And from some some of these responses, we're supposed to feel sorry for this person or others like her for being naive and ignorant on how things work in cac dominant locations???
So you don't see anything wrong with them [the commenters in this thread] voicing their disapproval by calling those black women "bed wenches?" How is that any better than what those racist white dudes did on Tinder?

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
White guys like that give us good white men a bad name.

Black queens, i'm so sorry that you'll have to put up with this sh*t. Tupac spoke on this 20 years ago and we're still having the same issues.

I love black women and i promise im not like these other white guys.

Feel free to pm me if you need a shoulder to lean on.

thewiz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV

This.. if you're a black woman fukkin with cacs none of the shyt they said should be a surprise at all..

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So you don't see anything wrong with them [the commenters in this thread] voicing their disapproval by calling those black women "bed wenches?" How is that any better than what those racist white dudes did on Tinder?

You and other posters here are forcing your gender rhetoric into the convo. The language used isn't relevant, there's vulgarities tossed at everyone and everything here.

She put herself in a position to be treated that way by white men. Male or female, it's stupid to think that you wouldn't be subject to this type of shyt by actively frolicking with white people. Don't act like it's an issue when this happens.

You want to date whites, take the good with that bad with you're c00nery and move on. Don't complain about the shyt and expect other black people to feel sorry for you

Creepn

All Star
Daps
White guys like that give us good white men a bad name.

Black queens, i'm so sorry that you'll have to put up with this sh*t. Tupac spoke on this 20 years ago and we're still having the same issues.

I love black women and i promise im not like these other white guys.

Feel free to pm me if you need a shoulder to lean on.
:laff: @Simone PM'd you yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.