• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KweenRoyalty

Rookie
Daps
Its a mixture of things...

Of course cheating..abuse...ETC.

But I'm learning that most women don't feel comfortable being alone so they get into these relationships doing all the things that men LOVE...cooking cleaning...consistent sex...oral....to catch them but the feelings aren't completely genuine. I honestly believe if a woman wants to give you the world in the first couple months its a real good chance it not the man, she 's just desperate. Most relationships and feelings are no longer natural...so as time goes on the people are drifting apart instead of growing closer.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
All you are and will ever be to a white boy is a sexual fetish, on some ghetto gaggers type shyt. That's how ALL white boys think. It is what it is

But you're not a white boy so how can you say how all white boys think. :patrice:

So you like white boys that act like black men?
That means you have complexion issues. You prefer white skin

No it doesn't. :umad:Pay attention to detail with the words I use.I never said I "prefer," white skin.I said when I am attracted to white boys (dating wise) I prefer them to act "black." & If you are so against that, you tell me what kind of white boys I should be attracted to then.

45bcff73b0f8f64ad2d0539da1ffdab7.gif

This proved nothing at all. :pachaha: Came in here like you're crushing buildings. :mjlol: Everything in those pics is what I've been saying on here (& including this thread)."Seek," out white men means I'm deliberately on the hunt for them.I don't go out my way looking for a white man.

:laff: can't make this shyt up bedwench @WHIPPEDCream comes in here saying its all a rumor that she a wench, then she expose herself on the same page :laff:

That's the thing. :yeshrug: The term wench on here is used loosely just like PAWG.In your opinion, if a black woman even looks in a white man's direction, she's a "wench."

Last edited:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand why the women are being criticized? They're the ones being harassed.
Disclaimer: I'm the messenger and don't have a dog in this fight...and I'm assuming what the undertone to this thread is...

The premise is that black women are rejecting their own race in favor of white men under the pretense of not only seeking respect but a genuine desirability from white men. Now that they're getting their wakeup call...brehs are coming through to cash in on the fukkery. To add, since Tinder is generally perceived as an app to hookup and have sex with random people, the substantive nature and all of the nuances of romance do not apply or factor into any interactions there.

EDIT: How's that jaw doing today :shaq:

Last edited:

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
Its a mixture of things...

Of course cheating..abuse...ETC.

But I'm learning that most women don't feel comfortable being alone so they get into these relationships doing all the things that men LOVE...cooking cleaning...consistent sex...oral....to catch them but the feelings aren't completely genuine. I honestly believe if a woman wants to give you the world in the first couple months its a real good chance it not the man, she 's just desperate. Most relationships and feelings are no longer natural...so as time goes on the people are drifting apart instead of growing closer.

New female poster? :dame: be careful on these coli streets boo

Good post.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
No it doesn't. :umad:Pay attention to detail with the words I use.I never siad I "prefer," white skin.I said when I am attracted to white boys (dating wise) I prefer them to act "black." & If you are so against that, you tell me what kind of white boys I should be attracted to then.

45bcff73b0f8f64ad2d0539da1ffdab7.gif
you cant act black Wench, you cant just wake up and decide you want to be Black :beli: you're either born AA or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.