Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
:bryan: this poster wantd us to cape for a wench who wont even piss on me if im on fire :what:

But wont say shyt when a bm comes under scrutiny.

Foh for shaming black men for not caping for the enemy. Ole all bw are queens thinking bytch. :camby:

you don't have to cape for shyt. like I just said
I don't like when white women treat black men like accessories
I don't like when white men treat black men like sexual pollutants for white women
I don't like when white men discard white women because they sleep with black men
I don't like when white men use black men to fukk their wives to fulfill a fetish

all you don't like is black women fukking white men because it makes you insecure

Creepn

All Star
Daps
As a rule of thumb: the more a black man will fight a black woman the less he will fight a white man.

Against black women these are the only battles these black men will ever win in their lives. The rest are just Ls.

You got a defeatist atttitude. You lost. This is what happens when you become a bedwench or c00n brehs. They give up and start bashing the black people that stands up to the bullshyt. Then they seek the mercy of white people either by bedwenching or c00ning.

Simone, I hope you don't see yourself as a "strong black woman".

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I don't like when white men treat black men like sexual pollutants for white women
I don't like when white men discard white women because they sleep with black men
I don't like when white men use black men to fukk their wives to fulfill a fetish

all you don't like is black women fukking white men because it makes you insecure
:yawn: old kum baya, we are the world ass

These battles are not mine. But if you want to cape for c00ns and wenches then be my fukking guest. But i will call u out for shaming us for not believing in your bullshyt.

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang

at a nikka ever been insecure because of some pink boy. get the fukk outta here:heh:
a nikka insecure because of a pink cac are u retarded :laff:

let that one sink in brehs :dead:

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
:yawn: old kum baya, we are the world ass

These battles are not mine. But if you want to cape for c00ns and wenches then be my fukking guest. But i will call u out for shaming us for not believing in your bullshyt.
so being kumbaya with black men is a bad thing now? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.