Not open for further replies.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know I'm right :stopitslime:

The site is an off-shoot of grindr, which was known to be primarily a gay hook-up service. Most people know tinder for a being a hookup app.

Between Okcupid, POF, and Tinder, which one do you think is more suited for serious relationships and which is more casual?

Don't you have to pay for Okcupid? If so then that probably would be best suited for serious relationships.

POF and Tinder are definitely more casual but that doesn't mean you should expect to be treated like garbage just because a lot of men on there are only looking for sex.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
No okcupid is free

Don't you have to pay for Okcupid? If so then that probably would be best suited for serious relationships.

POF and Tinder are definitely more casual but that doesn't mean you should expect to be treated like garbage just because a lot of men on there are only looking for sex.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Please tinder was based off grindr the gay hook up app

Everyone knows its for hookups.

Lol no they don't. Jeez, you guys are ridiculous.

I didn't know what tinder was based off of so why do you think everyone who uses it does?

I know multiple women who use it based off of word of mouth from other women who have found boyfriends on it.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ehh: facts.

I recommend young ladies keep three in rotation at minimum and stay friendly with all exes/potentials/and friendzoners ....no matter how shyt plays out.

Women are often dissatisfied and unhappy in relationships because they expect ONE nikka to do too much :upsetfavre: nikkas are extremely accommodating as long as the possibility of getting the p*ssy remains open :shaq: bytches need to be thinking bigger imo....always utilize multiple connections

Don't fukk any nikka whose not your husband but back up plans/friends whatever :manny: women would be wise to keep their male connections open despite their relationship status :martin: this the real world. Relationships end. ....bytches sometimes set themselves up where they center they whole future around a dude ...and shyt might not work out.:patrice: I'm just the prepared type

But don't we alll purchase health insurance, car insurance? You get medical scans for preventative care mammograms, etc. why? Because bad things happen that you can't control....what you CAN do is prepare and take the very best care of YOURSELF possible... i dont think staying friendly with other men just because one man has currently made certain commitments to you is a bad thing....:dame: and honestly I wouldn't find it attractive if a man was concerned about it.were all adults.

I don't do relationships :mjlol: but I hear you,

I spoke on the advice I give those young ladies out there buying dreams, they need somewhere to land....plan ahead brehettes :francis:

:francis: I don't think women with a certain amount of financial independence should marry unless it presents a great deal of additional spiritual/personal/financial benefits. Like the nikka better be :wow:
Completely agree with the last quote though. Gotta be fair.:yeshrug:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
People want every facet of life to fit what they believe is "fair"

You're on a dating site. Someone say something ignorant, don't date em lol

These bedwenches opening AND REPLYING to messages.
talking about black belts as the opening , too.
Then, the first ones making combative description box messages. Talembout being disrespected in their interaction and what opening line not to open up with.
Yet, they responding to bullshyt opening messages, with bullshyt on it off top and off gp.
Then, complaining about the low quality guys, they SELECTED TO interact with.

Like it is indicative of all guys.
When, these bedwenches look for this type of guy, proactively
to prey on then cry wolf about.
When, they get clowned and get nuffin back.
Except the bullshyt level of fukkery they put out into it.

Art Barr

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:stopitslime: ol rly...i never met anybody that used it for dating...i used it once and was looking for sex...but iim not into the fat white women that look like andrew luck that buffalo have to offer

IceManJones

Banned
Daps
But I'm one of the hateful black b*tches.
2iliuk0.png

doesn't my dikk cant get hard for you

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami