• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Black women do need to lose weight. It's a legitimate point. However, the life expectancy for BM is low so both BM and BW are not taking care of themselves. BM suffer disproportionately from high blood pressure, strokes, high cholesterol, etc...all conditions related to bad health habits.
Yep, it's a two way street.

John Mayer

In your atmosphere
Daps
Reppin
Paradise Valley
I don't why these female postesr regularly posts on a site that they feel is full of Black women haters. Wtf I look like signing up and posting on st0rmfr0nt, LSA or any other Black man hating site? smh

They like arguing.

ain't that right @WHIPPEDCream @bcrusaderw ?

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I don't why these female postesr regularly posts on a site that they feel is full of Black women haters. Wtf I look like signing up and posting on st0rmfr0nt, LSA or any other Black man hating site? smh

Dere's only maybe 2-3 actual female posters on hea dat don't seem to have some sort of overwhelming emotional/mental damage. Or at least dont make it blatantly obvious if dey do.

Da rest of dese mufukkas are str8 up :huhldup: status.

shyt is bizarre.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Why do BM hate BW so much :ohlawd:

Before you deviate from answering by posting a superman smiley, I ask you to be real with yourself.
You know half of these posters are trolls right. It's funny, you never see any of these female posters in the BW appreciation threads, or if they do end up in those threads they'll call those threads disingenuous. But they'll gleefully crip walk into these threads and take the trolls seriously.......whatevz

Status
Not open for further replies.