Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

YABOOYYYYY

Rookie
Daps
:ehh: I like that she set her terms. Get with it or get lost. Some nikkas will fukk with her demands just off the fact she demanded it.

You ask a nikka for something they usually be like okay sure lemme see what I can do:yeshrug: which is a good trait about men, they can be very helpful

And I think the single mom's should ask for financial assistance from interested men if it's needed. Having kids and dating guys who can't help your situation is hustling backwards :francis:
why does she have 4 kids at 26 tho.... im 22 and im nowhere near thinking about kids.

DabbinSauce

Banned
Daps
You act as if we don't take on CAC terms to degrade ourselves on the regular basis :dead:

Don Imus just took the phrase back that his great grandfather coined "Nappy headed hoes"

Lost his job over something Black Women call their daughters everyday. Just being 100. :heh:
:usure:at you thinkin a white man created that term, somebody fat, black, bald headed grandmama created that shyt

DabbinSauce

Banned
Daps
Thats top shelf white women. Like really black males have ZERO standards when it comes to white girls. Y'all are kind of lame as fukk. Y'all literally believe just being white is enough.
:comeon:I ain't exactly a white girl connesseuir but if you find some white girls that look better than the ones in the op you let me know, the only thing that would make these girls look any better would be if they were mixed with something, white girls is not that damn attractive for you to be expecting better

That's why I say black women worship white women, yall put them on too high of a pedestal

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.