• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Women just like to complain and pretend to be victims nothing new. It's no different than referring to a man as a "male" who doesn't exhibit the qualities that would make one a man; basically most dudes who were raised by single mothers. If any woman on this site has an issue with the word "female" than she may just be one of these bottom of the barrels boards men are referring to when they're separating females from women.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yall make my head hurt. So what do yall call a mixed crowd of grown women and young girls? women? girls? mixed crown of women and girls? why not just females?

and to who ever said people don't use female in a professional setting...yes they do. They use it all the time in the military and what do you think a cop is going to report you as? They would say black, white, hispanic, etc female. Not woman or girl.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
and it's kinda immature to take offense to a scientific word because you think there is some ulterior motive behind it.

I find it funny that grown women love being called girl or bae baby but get offended by female it's childish.
:usure:
you easy on the eye though

exactly

I'm not a cac. Where I'm from slime has something to do with gang shyt. All I'm saying is that whenever I here the word female thrown around whether it's from a male or female it's never positive. Do you refer to your loved ones as females or any woman that you have respect for as a female.? Or do u call them ladies, women, ma'am, hell even shortie or girl? Dudes don't call their mothers and grandmothers females.
Now think of a time when a woman slighted you. All I'm saying is that the female reference isn't the most respectful way to address a woman. We're not animals. It's just sounds like dudes are trying to sale pit bull puppies or something. Like " I got 3 females".
We can agree to disagree but I'm just stating my opinion like your stating yours

yes I do, and any grown ass woman or female who isnt a idiot would not find offense to that..

We only have a short time on this planet.
Life would be so much more enjoyable for some of you if you stopped looking for reasons to be offended and made an effort to actually enjoy it.

Post of the year, you should go into every thread on this board and repeat that. It could apply to 80% of the posts here..

this has to win the award for by far the dumbest thing i've ever seen posted in a serious manner on the internet

i do not know a normal functioning human being without sever schizophrenia or psychosis who would think a racc00n attacked you if you said a female scratched you

Yo this thisforum or the internet in general has to be scripted, like how is it that not one "female"/woman/girl/chick or whatever the fukk they call them selves here disagree with any of this feminist bullshyt? how? I dont know NOT one person that doesnt spend their days and nights on the internet that agrees with the bullshyt that is said here... For example I posted that video about "catcalling" on my FB and got not one response, why cause noone really gives a fukk about that shyt..

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
How was my thread gender bait?

Because it attracted the usual suspects. Why can't you all even talk about this shyt without verbal slap fights. Once I saw Lady Simone in the thread I knew it was over. This being a predominantly male forum I leave a few threads in TLR. I'm baffled by why you all want to argue about the same things everyday. I will do an experiment though, I won't bush and merge any thread for a week and we'll see how TLR looks.

RebelX

HEir
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
~~~
Because it attracted the usual suspects. Why can't you all even talk about this shyt without verbal slap fights. Once I saw Lady Simone in the thread I knew it was over. This being a predominantly male forum I leave a few threads in TLR. I'm baffled by why you all want to argue about the same things everyday.

That topic was never discussed before and there was real discussion happening in the thread.

People did a pretty good job of ignoring what ladysimone said. Why didn't you just delete her posts instead of bushing the whole thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.