• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I'll admit I haven't read most of these responses but I refuse to come on the Coli and be politically correct towards anything. All these females that don't want to be called females, and I quote MC REN, "I'm calling you bytch or a dirty ass hoe"

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
so if an old white or hispanic guy called you boy, you wouldn't think there was any meaning in his choice of words?

No shyt I would . But this thread not about "girl", its about female. So dont you mean if old cac says "male" ?
Still doesnt make sense tho. Other women aint callin you "female" .

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
But this thread is about the word "FEMALE" :dwillhuh:
I'm trying to explain why the word puts women off lol

I was using the gap between black men and white men, while it is way larger than the gap between black women and men, to illustrate why word choices can be negative or positive depending on who it's coming from

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
I still call all woman I don't know bytches.

:yeshrug:

If a see an attractive woman, and I'm with my friends i'l say "that _______ bytch is sexy."

So if she is tall i'l say " that tall bytch is sexy" if she is white "that white bytch is sexy" and so on.

I never do it so the person i am talking about can hear, but don't give a flying fukk if anyone else hears me.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Female should be a compliment...a female is an organism that was born with a vagina and produces eggs. It's the PC way of saying that you weren't born a man; not a tranny. How is that offensive? :mjpls:

This PC media can call Bruce Jenner a woman, but not a female...:mjpls:

Some of these female homo-sapiens didn't pay attention in biology class. :sas1:

More bullshyt white feminist propoganda that black females are eating up. :sas2:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
For all the black women at the coli, I'm not sure why you even bother. You don't negotiate with people who hate you. Don't explain, don't emphathise, don't bother. Just X them completely.

Understand that words like female bytch ho Thot whatever... is the little power black men will ever weld in their life. You take it from him he has nothing.

Let him have it and pray it doesnt kill you.

Status
Not open for further replies.