Reppin
flowerpots
See there u go wit that bullshyt again :what:

U didnt even answer my question
I did but ok let me do it like this
"I don't trust these females"
"these females are crazy"
"I love [adjective] females"

and if someone was speaking to their elders or someone in a professional setting, that language wouldn't even be appropriate

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
It is a reason because of the intent behind it not being positive.

If someone yelled bytch you wouldn't turn around and respond because you know that person ain't talking to you.

Stop caping for women who don't respect themselves and bring upon words like bytch and or "females" to themselves and don't behave like women, you don't even their numbers and wouldn't hang.

Respect ain't free.
respect is free
any person who truly respects themselves isn't going around sticking their nose in the air making strangers prove themselves worth of cordiality

Daps
Why should everything be positive?
I didn't say that it did. All I'm saying is that it's rare for female to be used in a positive when referring to a human woman. You ever say " how u females doing or u females are so beautiful!"? No, u would insert ladies am I correct? Now think of when u want to refer to a woman in a negative light. Are u more likely to call her a female or a lady? All I'm saying. Not saying that u even say female at all. It goes for women who refer to other women as females also. Like girls saying " I don't fukk with other females ". 9 times out of 10 this girl has issues

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
respect is free
any person who truly respects themselves isn't going around sticking their nose in the air making strangers prove themselves worth of cordiality

I'll treat you like a decent human being until you gain or lose it.

Is every man a man?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Transgendered people can be women but they can't be females so I am sticking with the term female. fukk all that. Women shouldn't have allowed anyone who is not biologically female to classify themselves as such because they feel like it.

Daps

and if someone was speaking to their elders or someone in a professional setting, that language wouldn't even be appropriate
nor is bae or girl even less so

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
I didn't say that it did. All I'm saying is that it's rare for female to be used in a positive when referring to a human woman. You ever say " how u females doing or u females are so beautiful!"? No, u would insert ladies am I correct? Now think of when u want to refer to a woman in a negative light. Are u more likely to call her a female or a lady? All I'm saying. Not saying that u even say female at all. It goes for women who refer to other women as females also. Like girls saying " I don't fukk with other females ". 9 times out of 10 this girl has issues

yup, I'll insert ladies if those ladies behave like ladies.

not every female is a woman.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe

How about "girls" then since yall so picky

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
Applications and stuff that ask for gender because they can't see me ask for male or female. but if you see me and I'm clearly a woman just call me woman. I hate that guys are starting to say females. It very animalistic. What separates female animals from female humans is use of words like woman, lady, girl, miss, ma'am, etc. Have you ever heard safari tour guides say " and right over there you can see the women lions and on your left are the lady antelopes ", no. Because such words are too human. If you say" this female scratched me yesterday!" , its such a primitive animal-like description that I don't know if your talking about a squirrel, dog, cat, racc00n but I'm def not thinking your talking about a human. Now if you say "this woman scratched me yesterday!" Then I know what your talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.