Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
For all the black women at the coli, I'm not sure why you even bother. You don't negotiate with people who hate you. Don't explain, don't emphathise, don't bother. Just X them completely.

Understand that words like female bytch ho Thot whatever... is the little power black men will ever weld in their life. You take it from him he has nothing.

Let him have it and pray it doesnt kill you.
I don't hate women at all tho, the three most important people in my life are women.

Also when did this become a race thing? men of all races and nationalities call women bytches, hoes, thots,whores, and so on.

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
And it's only Black people that do this too.
You know, that's something that I've noticed. It's only low class/hood rat black people that use this term.

I did but ok let me do it like this
"I don't trust these females"
"these females are crazy"
"I love [adjective] females"

and if someone was speaking to their elders or someone in a professional setting, that language wouldn't even be appropriate
You think the "men" that refer to women as "females" are ever in professional settings? :mjlol:
I bet you wouldn't get offended if cac females called you sista:troll:
I can't speak for others but I do feel some type of way when {white} women have referred to me as "sista"

so how do you guys feel about being called "boy" :francis:
:ohhh:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
most of y'all talk about sex and relationships...which is fine, but why yall don't ever mention white supremacy group economics

i only see a few taking about these things, sometimes since it affects the black man more, i think y'all don't really care that much.....whenever a nikka get his head blown off by the police i only see a few females showing support, whats up with that?

i hate to say it, but alotta coli women seem like a bunch of punks ...... punk nikkas.

I don't think that but that's the perception that I get, prop me wrong

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
The Locker Room needa quit. Haaaate female posters :comeon: mention females, female body parts, female decison making, female sexual acitivities, and female coli posters in every TLR thread. Quote female posters for fukkery. Ask female posters 50-11 questions. Troll harass and humiliate female posters for pics. Haaaaate female posters :wtf:

you love female posters :shaq2:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
please... most people can't have a civil conversation on this message board...

anything that a coli female posts will be met with vulgarity and disdain... just off the strength of the poster being a female... not the content of the post...

as evidenced by your OP....why would anyone want to change your perception? Who are you? ... In the OP you presented as someone who is looking to insult and antagonize...

No thank you

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
most of y'all talk about sex and relationships...which is fine, but why yall don't ever mention white supremacy group economics

i only see a few taking about these things, sometimes since it affects the black man more, i think y'all don't really care that much.....whenever a nikka get his head blown off by the police i only see a few females showing support, whats up with that?

i hate to say it, but alotta coli women seem like a bunch of punks ...... punk nikkas.

I don't think that but that's the perception that I get, prop me wrong

Shut the fukk up please.

Tapp

All Star
Daps
The Locker Room needa quit. Haaaate female posters :comeon: mention females, female body parts, female decison making, female sexual acitivities, and female coli posters in every TLR thread. Quote female posters for fukkery. Ask female posters 50-11 questions. Troll harass and humiliate female posters for pics. Haaaaate female posters :wtf:

you love female posters :shaq2:
:pacspit::shaq::dame::blessed::troll:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For all the black women at the coli, I'm not sure why you even bother. You don't negotiate with people who hate you. Don't explain, don't emphathise, don't bother. Just X them completely.

Understand that words like female bytch ho Thot whatever... is the little power black men will ever weld in their life. You take it from him he has nothing.

Let him have it and pray it doesnt kill you.
or you could always logout......

Status
Not open for further replies.