Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Applications and stuff that ask for gender because they can't see me ask for male or female. but if you see me and I'm clearly a woman just call me woman. I hate that guys are starting to say females. It very animalistic. What separates female animals from female humans is use of words like woman, lady, girl, miss, ma'am, etc. Have ever heard safari tour guides say " and right over there you can see the women lions and on your left are the lady antelopes ", no. Because such words are too human. If you say" this female scratched me yesterday!" , its such a primitive animal-like description that I don't know if your talking about a squirrel, dog, cat, racc00n. Now if you say "this woman scratched me yesterday!" Then I know what your talking about.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

mental gymnastics

If a squirrel scratched him , he'd call it a squirrel
same with dog ,cat , sabertooth tiger

Daps
You know you're caping for cac feminists by getting mad, sistas. We use females as a general term for women, you get the word sista depending on your behaviour if you c00nin like now we will happily reserve the term sista for black women who deserve it.

I bet you wouldn't get offended if cac females called you sista:troll:

Daps
First of all r u cac slime is not an insult :what: if anything its a term of endearment

I coulda said "stop it friend" and it woulda meant the same thing

The problem here is u made a statement but no real explanation for it. U gave ur opinion/argument, but nuttin to back it up. So therefore no offense but u didnt rly hav a point.

Could u give us some examples of where the term bytch is interchanged with female?
I'm not a cac. Where I'm from slime has something to do with gang shyt. All I'm saying is that whenever I here the word female thrown around whether it's from a male or female it's never positive. Do you refer to your loved ones as females or any woman that you have respect for as a female.? Or do u call them ladies, women, ma'am, hell even shortie or girl? Dudes don't call their mothers and grandmothers females.
Now think of a time when a woman slighted you. All I'm saying is that the female reference isn't the most respectful way to address a woman. We're not animals. It's just sounds like dudes are trying to sale pit bull puppies or something. Like " I got 3 females".
We can agree to disagree but I'm just stating my opinion like your stating yours

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I'll admit I haven't read most of these responses but I refuse to come on the Coli and be politically correct towards anything. All these females that don't want to be called females, and I quote MC REN, "I'm calling you bytch or a dirty ass hoe"

• Dap
Reactions: jeh
Daps
yup, I'll insert ladies if those ladies behave like ladies.

not every female is a woman.
I can respect this. But I'm not saying change anything about yourself. Everyone's grown and can speak how they please. Just said what I feel
It's crazy, I made a comment about the Michael dude and I've been going back in forth with other people about the word female. Like the hell with all the other dumb shyt he said. We get stuck on this. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.