Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
It’s inappropriate when it’s used as a substitute for “women.” For instance, “Don’t you hate it when females text all the time?” is grammatically awkward because you’re clearly referring to grown female human beings. And there’s already a word for grown female humans beings! Women!If you’re referring to a female human being who is not grown yet, the word is “girl.” And, if you want to be more colloquial in your reference to female human beings, “chick” even works better than “female.” (Or “Earth” if you’re in the Wu-Tang Clan.)

:lupe: Hm. Makes sense, I prefer chicks over females anyway.

Daps
Stop it slime

Wtf r u even rly saying

Yall females outta control :what:
Smh. Op asked a question and I answered with my opinion. This is what this board is about right?
But I get called slime and a hoe when my opinion differs from yours. I don't go out of my way to disrespect anyone but you and @Diddly Drogba just called me names because I think that some men use the word female negatively when referring to women. I didn't personally come at either of you. This board is out of control. You can't even have a dialogue with people getting disrespectful. But y'all got it. I'm done

freetroit

Banned
Daps
fukk them bytches always whining like children

I thought female was a more mature word than bytch or hoe

Oh well if they rather be called bytches so be it:yeshrug:

Frenchie

Banned
Daps
Smh. Op asked a question and I answered with my opinion. This is what this board is about right?
But I get called slime and a hoe when my opinion differs from yours. I don't go out of my way to disrespect anyone but you and @Diddly Drogba just called me names because I think that some men use the word female negatively when referring to women. I didn't personally come at either of you. This board is out of control. You can't even have a dialogue with people getting disrespectful. But y'all got it. I'm done
First of all r u cac slime is not an insult :what: if anything its a term of endearment

I coulda said "stop it friend" and it woulda meant the same thing

The problem here is u made a statement but no real explanation for it. U gave ur opinion/argument, but nuttin to back it up. So therefore no offense but u didnt rly hav a point.

Could u give us some examples of where the term bytch is interchanged with female?

Status
Not open for further replies.