Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
homosexual and female are offensive words:mjlol: this is beyond being PC now straight stupidity

the 2010 generation is mad soft and bytch made and any chick that doesn't like being called female can get demoted to the moniker bytch instead, same with the homos can get the word fakkit if they not happy with us using no homo:snoop: to de-associate ourselves with their sodomy.

Frenchie

Banned
Daps
It's a reason men have always keep their feet on women necks since the beginning of the human race. We've let up and look how fukked up things are. Look at the kids? Look at marriage and relationships.

We're living in a new frontier as far as male/female relations.
Young nikka preach

The elders warned us on some ":damn: dont change the natural balance of things!"

But the male sex as a whole let the inner simp in us take over on some "man deze females aint all dat bad :patrice: maybe we shud actually give em rights n shyt :ehh: i mean its kinda mean that they aint allowed to work :mjlol:"

Look where it has brought us :mjcry: we shud hav never let these hoes out the kitchen now theyve turned into a monster no one can stop
9M6WEeB.jpg

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
From the article just posted
"Okay. Well, changing gears a bit, what’s the big deal with female? Why are people so annoyed when that word is used instead of women? Women arefemales, right?

Well, first it’s grammatically awkward. “Female” is fine when you use it as an adjective. For instance, earlier I referred to Jordan’s “sizable Black female fanbase.” Fanbase is the noun here. “Female,” like “Black” and “sizable,” is describing a type of fanbase.

You can also use it as a noun without it being awkward. For instance, let’s say you had a job taking attendance at an amusement park. You can say “836 females came to the park today, and 801 males.” This is an instance where the use of “female” and “male” would be appropriate. (You should also go back to school, because a job taking attendance at an amusement park sounds like the worst job ever.)

It’s inappropriate when it’s used as a substitute for “women.” For instance, “Don’t you hate it when females text all the time?” is grammatically awkward because you’re clearly referring to grown female human beings. And there’s already a word for grown female humans beings! Women!If you’re referring to a female human being who is not grown yet, the word is “girl.” And, if you want to be more colloquial in your reference to female human beings, “chick” even works better than “female.” (Or “Earth” if you’re in the Wu-Tang Clan.)

Ok, so it’s grammatically awkward. I still don’t see the issue here.

This is why context matters. Because experience has taught many of us that the type of person (men and women) to regularly refer to men as “men” and women as “females” is often the type of person who also has some pretty backward (and, often, dangerous) beliefs about women. The word “female” strips a woman of her humanity, reducing her to her sexual parts, and people who use female tend to view women through that lens.

It’s basically a polite way of saying “bytches.” And not in an ironic sense, but a “bytches aint shyt but hoes and tricks” sense.

So, what’s next for Michael B. Jordan?

He’s still very young, so he still has time to become wiser, more worldly, and more media savvy. Or, he could just start dating Janelle Monae, and get all of his Black points back in one fell swoop"

Grammatically awkward? A reach
Stripping an element of humanity? No it does not
You don't like the type of person who uses it? Who fukking cares? what does that have to do with the term itself? If yo don't like the person using female and they started using woman you would be in the same predicament
A replacement for bytch? How?

Tell me I am being trolled :snoop:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
She's skinnier than what I'd prefer, but it's not like I wouldn't hit in a split second if the opportunity arose. :manny:

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
Then why didnt you call her out?

You should be as offended of the use of 'males' as well as 'females'

its only consistent :manny:
no it's not :heh:
contextually, there's no reason why a girl calling you a male online is offensive
it doesn't happen in real life
it's not some socially accepted way for women to refer to men, which is the reason why the word is so offensive to women
because implied meaning attached to it is accepted as normal and is tied to womens position socially, anatomically and possibly even religiously
calling dudes males is like calling dudes sluts, no one cares for real, it means nothing

little4209

All Star
Daps
Not every female is a woman.

Isn't that the point tho? Not every female is a woman, so when u say female that could mean any species, right? If you're speaking specifically about a woman (which I'm sure that's the only way it gets used), saying female sounds an immature jab and a little disrespectful.

Status
Not open for further replies.