• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Females are emotional beings. They love drama because it comes with very high emotional spikes. Fellas need to flip that energy from rage into passion. You do this by remaining calm when she's flipping over seemingly nothing. It is nothing, usually, whatever she's complaining about. She just has to do that to balance out her brain and indirectly test you to see if you'll be a stable rock in the midst of her BS storm or lose your cool and fall into the trap of arguing.

If a female ever told me it was offensive to say "female" I'd simply chuckle to myself like "Females... lol" and go about my day. :yeshrug:

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
Isn't that the point tho? Not every female is a woman, so when u say female that could mean any species, right? If you're speaking specifically about a woman (which I'm sure that's the only way it gets used), saying female sounds an immature jab and a little disrespectful.

Of course, I call females females who don't conduct themselves as women.

Respect ain't free.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
These nikkas tripping I would be in the p*ssy everyday like
Dat+ass+gimme+dat+booty_05bf1f_5131008.gif

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
no it's not :heh:
contextually, there's no reason why a girl calling you a male online is offensive
it doesn't happen in real life
it's not some socially accepted way for women to refer to men, which is the reason why the word is so offensive to women
because implied meaning attached to it is accepted as normal and is tied to womens position socially, anatomically and possibly even religiously
calling dudes males is like calling dudes sluts, no one cares for real, it means nothing

So now we've established the word is used offensively. Like many other words in the English language.

If it doesn't apply to you personally why are you caping so hard for the females that it applies to?

What if I do find being called a male offensive because I know the intent behind it, would you defend me or passively ignore?

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
So now we've established the word is used offensively. Like many other words in the English language.

If it doesn't apply to you personally why are you caping so hard for the females that it applies to?

What if I do find being called a male offensive because I know the intent behind it, would you defend me or passively ignore?
because I'm a woman, it bothers me
I would question how offended you were by the word male
what offends you about being called a "male"?

Daps
Isn't that the point tho? Not every female is a woman, so when u say female that could mean any species, right? If you're speaking specifically about a woman (which I'm sure that's the only way it gets used), saying female sounds an immature jab and a little disrespectful.
and it's kinda immature to take offense to a scientific word because you think there is some ulterior motive behind it.

I find it funny that grown women love being called girl or bae baby but get offended by female it's childish.
:usure:
you easy on the eye though

Status
Not open for further replies.