Status
Not open for further replies.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Ok so your in college with prolly 85% white folk. How many bad black females are there at one of these cac schools. Thennnn factor in, are they even trying to fuk with you. It's numbers fam. Love is love, yall concern yall self too much with race. I spent a good amount of time in college trying to find a nubian queen. I never did so I stayed single and fuked everything in sight

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Jameis has a bad one

CAEhd3ZUcAAolWd.jpg

Last edited:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Ok so your in college with prolly 85% white folk. How many bad black females are there at one of these cac schools. Thennnn factor in, are they even trying to fuk with you. It's numbers fam. Love is love, yall concern yall self too much with race. I spent a good amount of time in college trying to find a nubian queen. I never did so I stayed single and fuked everything in sight
there's a lot of bad black women at PWI's. these dudes just aint lookin for em.

i mean todd gurley went to fukking GEORGIA :mindblown:

getting girlfriends in college (especially white ones) when you're nfl bound is dumb as hell to me, but whatever. :francis:
A lot of black women at pwi are goldiggers breh...

if a girl is wifey, fukk the race

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V

that is true that's why i can't hold it against a lot of guys too

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Breh, and then some of those elegantly beautiful church girls ain't fukkin with athletez. They end up with a frat nikka and end up getting turned out. Remember, there are 3 types of nikkas at universitys. Frat nikkas, athletes and weird square nikkas lol

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: the swirl is real. They had some event pics up and I noticed all the offensive black players on my team that is engaged/married are with white women.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
there's a lot of bad black women at PWI's. these dudes just aint lookin for em.

i mean todd gurley went to fukking GEORGIA :mindblown:

getting girlfriends in college (especially white ones) when you're nfl bound is dumb as hell to me, but whatever. :francis:

True. But you gotta remember most of these nikkas aint never been around white women before. Prolly went to high schools that were 99% black.

It's fun to dip into that white honey if you've never tasted it. :noah:

Status
Not open for further replies.