Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
The show is on racist azz FOX. Written by c00n azz Lee Daniels. Starring another c00n Terrence Howard... It's an all around fukked up situation. The only good and decent Black man on the show- that wasn't a MURDERER- was Derek Luke and he's gone.
Yea but its saving grace was that it was mostly black so black people got paid.

Now even Taraji is trying to tear that down. :patrice:

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
You can not compare a celebrity crush to the Micheal B Jordon situation. :heh: MBJ is a known c00n out here talking about #Alllivesmatter.Taraji, like a good portion of America, finds Ryan Gosling attractive.Big woop.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
nikkas can't wait to share their shyt with cacs.

You are so right :rolleyes:

derek-luke-and-wife-sofia.jpg

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those women are mentally ill.

dont they get tired

edit: :mjlol:these bytches are really mad like their dating him in real life talking about "i wash my hands off him"

:russ::russ:

:ohhh: 24 pages

And they're going in on this nikka:damn:

:mjlol: Yall don't understand. Michael B Jordan was a huge let down. They used to love him on LSA until they saw him only dating nonblack women. It cut them deep and they've yet to recover. It's actually pretty sad:mjcry:.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats LSA?

nKII514.png

Good greif. And nikkaz have the temerity to campare the coli to them?

Reading the thread it actually isn't that bad. I've definitely read similar posts on here especially going in on someone who claims not to see color.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
You can not compare a celebrity crush to the Micheal B Jordon situation. :heh: MBJ is a known c00n out here talking about #Alllivesmatter.Taraji, like a good portion of America, finds Ryan Gosling attractive.Big woop.
Not surprised you'd agree with her lol

You both just love giving white people needless praise

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
It's the same double standard... Bash my male/female counterpart for dating whites BUT celebrate myself dating whites. Same ole shyt. I got dragged because I was defending a Black man who'd marry a non-Black woman. I was like, it's not like he was gonna marry any of y'all azzes... :lolbron:
:mjcry:That was NOT a good day. It's some women on LSA as crazy as some of you Elliot Rodger muhfuccas on here.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Militants on the Coli get mad about the dumbest shyt. The Coli might not be the Black st0rmfr0nt as some people say, but there are damn sure posters that want it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.