Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
what exactly is wrong here if she states that she didn't pursue these nikkas? :patrice:

if anything, we should chastise the thirsty ass nikkas considering a 26 y/o woman with 4 kids a suitable individual to court and skeet in :dame:

she has a right to demand what she wants

and brehs such as myself have the right to :heh: / :scusthov: at those demands/her life choices.

i just think its one-sided to place the hate all on her in this instance

Last edited:

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
At least she knows what she wants and ain't afraid to admit it
L03yjfR.png

She can make those demands because she know there's nikkas out there who will meet them
ZACE4Qq.png

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
overrated ugly bytch. look like a gremlin. we're all thinking it, im just the only one with balls to say it

I never really understood her appeal. She do got some body, but her attitude/mannerism combined with her face make for an unappealing package.

Lol @ Precious with the blonde wig.

In that clip she said, "y'all are social unacceptable."

C'mon young. :mjlol:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
this goes for pretty much every other aspect of life too. cacs gon cac :francis:
The sheer amount of cacs and indians pretending to be black thinking they are changing the psyche of the world by perpetuating white thoughts through a black avatar is proof enough. Why be ashamed of who you are?

Like we're really stupid enough to believe that guy named PuffPuffLive calling Justin Bieber a legend is a black man.

Status
Not open for further replies.