• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

¢apitali$t Migraine

Kneel Before Zod, Muthafücka
Daps
Reppin
§Ū₱ĒR√|££∆|Π
Lately I've been noticing some disturbing trends on the Coli.

A lot of people are echoing "respectability politics", claiming that it is the culture, music, or behavior of black people that is majorly responsible for the condition of the black community. If you bring up white supremacy, it's considered a copout or "playing the victim" and once again all the blame is put back on black people. One poster aptly described it as trying to attack the symptoms, but ignoring the disease that's causing them. Of course, implying black people are inherently inferior is nothing new. It's an age-old tactic, used to justify and strengthen white supremacy. Which is why I'm disturbed by it becoming so commonplace here. It's like there are an influx of st0rmfr0nt posters, pretending to be black, trying to counteract any pro-black sentiment.

That's bad enough, but I've also noticed an increase in the insults toward black men particularly. Granted, you could say black women have always been under fire on the Coli, and I'm not saying that it's right...but any male-dominated forum tends to have a lot of posters shyt talking about their female counterparts. However, I've seen an uptick in female posters derailing subjects and criticizing black men. It's like they're trying to turn this forum into LSA. I'm not saying this is the case with all female Coli posters. Some are cool as hell...but some are guilty of the aforementioned. :francis:

I'm a black man. This forum seemed to be majority black male, which is very rare, and I was happy that a place existed where I could talk shyt and debate issues with fellow brehs. But lately this forum has seemed to be increasingly inhospitable to black men, propagating white supremacy and undermining what made the Coli great. :mjcry:

Agree/disagree?
Ur confusing poor people with the black community. Middle class blacks don't engage in the fukkery that ppl complain about on the net. They too busy working and doin some shyt that makes some damn sense. Being poor in Murica is due to a lack of education + mental illness. It becomes a self perpetuating cycle.

What ur witnessing is sheltered upper middle class blacks at a certain age where they realize that if they aren't going to be social workers or mentors or teachers, they have to leave some nikkas behind. Life is too damn short, the rent is too damn high, and there is too much damn opportunity n money out here to be slowplaying grown ass men n women. If a motherfukker can use the internet to instagram pics of Jordans n weed n download mixtapes, they can use that bytch to get the proper education/training for a goddamn job to move up to the nxt lvl in society.

As a super dee duper grown ass man who handles his with his hands in his own pockets, it is insulting as fukk to think that as an adult some motherfukker would be pitying me talk sum, "It ain't his fault. He can't help it." Mfers know about white supremacy, now adjust, plan plot n strategize or shut the fukk up. Ain't no more excuses for the fukkery in this new world order.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
there needs to be an officialbedwench thread so coli members can stop bumping bedwench threads :yeshrug:

@Tariq Nasheed Mackish package will have its next update in December

#HiddenColors4

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I just wish women would stop making if nikkas take them "seriously" or not like the barometer for life. ..

If they don't, they don't, life goes on:francis:

Yeah, but being single with that many kids, she can't afford to not be taken seriously by men if she's talking about dating.

Doing bird-brain stuff like this and expecting to attract anyone of substance to bring around her and children is retarded :francis:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:dead:at the girls in that drawing being lightskinned latinas or some shyt, where do these c00ns get these fukkin ideas from man:mjlol:who the fukk be comin up wit shyt like this, how could you not put your own race on some shyt like that, what kind of mush brained negros:what:nikkas aint got no sense of pride in they self

Many simps are c00ns too. They want light colored babies that look nothing like them. fukking c00ns.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
bytches want stability when they ain't stable they damn self. :mjpls:

Stable + unstable = eventual instability.

Dudes don't want to work hard to bag an unstable broad... At least the ones with some damn sense don't. Stable dudes have more options.

Its ALWAYS these bottom of the barrell ass bytches that take the bus and got NOTHING that dont know there place in this game of life that got these ridiculous demands for a suitor.....:mjlol:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
28ulm3q.png

2q8dflt.png

96md8n.png

357iuf5.png

The average single mom. Dudes are doing themselves a disservice by even associating with chicks like this.
These broads should be considered untouchables along the equivalent of India's caste system.
You have to realize you're only getting trash. If you willingly engage past that point, it's on you.

:manny:

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
I got 15 mutual friends with this girl :damn: I just looked her page up.

I got 24 mutual friends :mjlol:

But anyway, p*ssy and cooking isn't equivalent to rescuing a chick and her four kids. This is where people get it messed up, not being giving in relationships. Hopefully she's ready to be down to be a cornerstone in building a kingdom. Demanding to get your hair and nails done is some Level 1 shyt.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
The gender war shyt is corny.

But the liberal kumbaya cacs on here annoy me the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.