EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Having one mutual friend when you live in Cleveland, OH :dwillhuh:
All the thirsty nikkas in her comments :snoop:
"I can be mr right boo" :scust:
"I will do that for u" :comeon:

She lives with her sister, I know damn well she couldn't afford rent by herself with her old, used ass :dame:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
The average single mom. Dudes are doing themselves a disservice by even associating with chicks like this.
These broads should be considered untouchables along the equivalent of India's caste system.
You have to realize you're only getting trash. If you willingly engage past that point, it's on you.

:manny:

Only engage to put them in there place,no other reason...these broads dont know they aint shyt sometimes cuz these simps all in there inbox gassing them up to levels unacceptable....This broad needs to be told where she is right now and that she isnt a desirable commodity...
Its funny bytches like this who got demands yet you get a female lawyer or accountant whos humbled and just wants a good man who will call her and give her attention...

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
:childplease: Where do these bytches with kids get this idea that some well off single man is going to settle down with them and give them "stability"? Why do these used goods that bring absolutely nothing to the table but their drama and b*stard kids think they're worth shyt? :childplease:

It's like spending $100,000 on a 1978 pinto when the dealership is full of 2015 BMW's......:russ:

As a well off single man why on earth would I any one want used goods:yeshrug:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Having one mutual friend when you live in Cleveland, OH :dwillhuh:
All the thirsty nikkas in her comments :snoop:
"I can be mr right boo" :scust:
"I will do that for u" :comeon:

She lives with her sister, I know damn well she couldn't afford rent by herself with her old, used ass :dame:

To be honest ALOT of these dudes are pretending to simp only to get close enough to fukk and split....There is some game in fake simping and these kinda chicks is where that shyt will get you somewhere....

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I got no kids and I'm way past 26 and I'd rather stay single and fukk with her. Her message is really for older nikkas with no kids that will sponser her, lotta people think over 35 year old men with no kids are desperate and I'm sure some are but I'll rather not. I got standards to hell with that.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
:childplease: Where do these bytches with kids get this idea that some well off single man is going to settle down with them and give them "stability"? Why do these used goods that bring absolutely nothing to the table but their drama and b*stard kids think they're worth shyt? :childplease:
She has suitors believe it or not:sas1:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Ignorance unchecked, runs rampant.

If you follow the idiot circus that is the Republican primary season, Trump opened the floodgates of unbridled racism w/ the comments about Mexicans. Once that came and went and his numbers actually went up, it was open season. Black Lives Matter was next in the crosshairs. Then Muslims and Arabs. Now most recently several conservative nutjobs are openly ranting about "fukking Jews", which to many had been like the one group you cant say anything about. But its too late, Pandoras Box has been opened.

And so it is with the Coli. Its a great forum but anyone giving an honest assessment will agree thats theres a ton of top-level ignorance posted here daily and it all goes mostly unchecked. But its only a matter of time when you have daily affirmations of fukk cacs, fukk mexicans, fukk kikes, all women are whores, fukk fakkits, fukk bedwenches, fukk c00ns and on and on. Eventually its gonna come back to some group you identify with and then oh shyt wait this isnt right.

The hate is toxic and contagious.
Truth. Truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.