SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
22ltp3.png

:mjlol:
At least she's honest.

Dudes out there should stop hoping for pity p*ssy. If thats what she wants and you aint got it... move the fukk on. It's that credit card/bail out mentality fukking ya'll up. :ufdup:
I know im no baller so i stand clear of broke women who need help

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I want in on the first page fukkery :blessed:. The sad part is she will find a goofy ass dude to meet her standards:mjcry:

No she won't.

Her history says that she is just going to find another baby. The way that some of these women act; they are always going to be pump and dump material.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Brohams, black women who date interracially for faulty reasons are a small minority. So small that you're highly unlikely to encounter such a person in real life, let alone get the chance to reform her. Besides, the only thing that can reform people like that is anti-black racism and the realization that they'll never be accepted by others.

Most black women who date interracially do not put whites on a pedestal or bash black men. Insecurity might make you think that they do, but they don't. Y'all are obsessed with, like, a teeny tiny fraction of a tiny fraction.

You're not being totally honest. If that were the case, things like #swirl or Black women on dating profiles proclaiming their love for white men wouldn't exist. Sites like Beyondblackandwhite.com wouldn't exist. It may not be the majority but its it a more than vocal minority. It's not insecurity we see it with our own eyes.

But on the flipside

Can a PAWG lover come back to his Black Queens, would they want him back?

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
At least she's being honest. Any guy that still pursues her knows what he's getting into so he better be ready.
She exactly right! She isn't in anyone's inbox. They in hers so if they want to stay they need to follow the rules.

Nikkas act like they don't have a choice.
And you got dudes :cape: talking bout "I'm ready baby" broad has 4 small children and a loose p*ssy that looks like chewed up roast beef :camby:
:ehh: I like that she set her terms. Get with it or get lost. Some nikkas will fukk with her demands just off the fact she demanded it.

You ask a nikka for something they usually be like okay sure lemme see what I can do:yeshrug: which is a good trait about men, they can be very helpful

And I think the single mom's should ask for financial assistance from interested men if it's needed. Having kids and dating guys who can't help your situation is hustling backwards :francis:

She's 26 with 4 kids and isn't with the father(s). She can easily be manipulated for some sex

The guys on her inbox don't respect her "standards" because no one takes her seriously. She got 4 without a ring and she has a future bady daddy lurking her Facebook who won't be around when she pops out #5 and #6

Daps
Reppin
StoicPhilosphers
fuxk them fem c00ns bedwenches:trash:.....I can bet anyone that 90% are hair hats or they are those chicks in college that try very much to be the only black girl at a white frat party.....they are lost n we ain't looking for them either :camby:

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
She's 26 with 4 kids and isn't with the father(s)

The guys on her inbox don't respect her "standards" because no one takes her seriously. She got 4 without a ring and she has a future bady daddy lurking her Facebook who won't be around when she pops out #6

I just wish women would stop making if nikkas take them "seriously" or not like the barometer for life. ..

If they don't, they don't, life goes on:francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.