• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since ive worked atmy job I have seen ALOT of bedwenches come through and its hilarious how 99 percent of them all act the same. acting angry as shyt seeing you or just try to act invisible and stay away from you while the white boyfriend is the one talking :smh:

What are you doing now?

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dont understnd why people catching feeling ...........she laid her game down quite flat ...............only issue i have is if her kids can see how their moms gets down but then i suppose if they live with her they alrdy know................why be upset if she not for you just KIM

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
But what do you want from her?

At least she's aiming for "better" this go round. Plenty of people with less/as many/more kids still no problem slumming it.

With that said, it's quite annoying people use social media to air out stuff like this.

Rationing out your p*ssy to the highest bidder is aiming for better :patrice:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What are you doing now?

i work at a supermarket. a couple things i notice is first of all interracial couples come at any time obviously but its like they come out alot more like in the overnight hours :pachaha: and it cracks me up because its like nikkas say "aite less people in the store i can take my white bytch out now" :dead:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i work at a supermarket. a couple things i notice is first of all interracial couples come at any time obviously but its like they come out alot more like in the overnight hours :pachaha: and it cracks me up because its like nikkas say "aite less people in the store i can take my white bytch out now" :dead:

Interesting. You should write a blog post on your observations. Maybe we can find some c00n and bedwench trends. :patrice:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
bedwenching has gotten so out of control i have to bump all the bedwench threads

Status
Not open for further replies.