Reppin
PG County and Jax
eHAyaXYyMTI=_o_corey-holcomb---shaquille-oneal-presents-all-star-comedy.jpg

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
Who wants to be bitter living as a minority when they could live in a black majority country?

You're an idiot, point me to the "bitter militants" that are whining about being a minority. Being a minority is not their main complaint and you fukking know it. Their main complaint is how their people have been treated in this country and around the world. Also please read what I linked, I get tired of cac morons like you say 'WELL IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, GO TO AFRICA ******!!'.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
No your generalizing, saying women are hustling for babies etc...the tangents with are trolling.

I felt the women in the OP is being ridiculous, wrong and selfish if she wouldn't even try to keep herself up try again.

I can't move it. @Always-Right Liggins
I said these types of women. It was an opinion and wasn't trolling. It's called onserving a relationship between a certain status and specific behavior. A lot of married women with kids are fat and do not care. A lot of these same women lose weight when they're single.

Why is that. I think the Convo was getting to deep for you rae and you bushes me on some knee jerk shyt because you didn't agree and have to answer to your female peers who may be big. That's not fair.

Last edited:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
But what do you want from her?

At least she's aiming for "better" this go round. Plenty of people with less/as many/more kids still no problem slumming it.

With that said, it's quite annoying people use social media to air out stuff like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.