Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
:ehh: I like that she set her terms. Get with it or get lost. Some nikkas will fukk with her demands just off the fact she demanded it.

You ask a nikka for something they usually be like okay sure lemme see what I can do:yeshrug: which is a good trait about men, they can be very helpful

And I think the single mom's should ask for financial assistance from interested men if it's needed. Having kids and dating guys who can't help your situation is hustling backwards :francis:

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
26? 4 kids? :laff: :laff:

This bytch thinks her p*ssy and microwave meals is her contribution to the house whilst some dumb motherfukker got her pack of crumbsnatching ass kids running round spilling juice on the carpet and not using coasters :blink:

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
Go on LSA or st0rmfr0nt and start posting views that fall outside the prevailing opinion and watch how fast you're removed.

This is true, even on SF's opposing views section

Why not have the courage to move to a black majority country and strive for "black supremacy" if you really believe in "white supremacy"?

Because things aren't that simple and let's not pretend that western white nations dont have their hands in non-white nations

Cable: 06DAMASCUS5399_a

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
No you trolling I tapped out of nothing Mowgli :francis: you don't want a serious discussion.
Move this out of the bushes to TLR please. This is only facts. Reality i have seen.

When you talk about things women don't like the way they don't like it's trolling. Even if it's facts.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh
Status
Not open for further replies.