• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
But what do you want from her?

At least she's aiming for "better" this go round. Plenty of people with less/as many/more kids still no problem slumming it.

With that said, it's quite annoying people use social media to air out stuff like this.

Browsing her other posts, seems like every other post was about how "juicy" or "good" her box is. Or sharing something that someone else posted about getting in n1gga's pockets, one in particular that said "Broke n1ggas call it tricking, real n1ggas call it providing"....
tumblr_mhz0daXZZZ1qmeeo4o1_500.gif

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
but i think its most white people fukking shyt up. same thing happens on all popular black sites. Here, LSA, World star. you may think we are LSA trolls but we are not. Its white girls that trolled on LSA that transferred and now troll here too. Ive been on LSA for a minute now and the heavy majority are cool. It just got penetrated by ww and hispanic girls that make being there annoying. They are always the ones starting BM bashing threads. I have a whole bunch on ignore and when you ignore someone on LSA their posts come up green. When i click on these BM bash thread the first page is completely green for me:russ:. Thats how i know its them starting shyt. They may not always start the thread but the dash in there with quickness and make inflammatory comments. and its hard to mass ignore them because once they catch on that people are ignoring them the get a new account.

Status
Not open for further replies.