Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DontDoIt

Innocent Bystander
Supporter
Daps
So far the comments are blah..1 nikka beggin to live with her, her sister pissed, one nikka posted a smiley face and and broad posted a smiley of a mic dropping.

She's a bird brain tho, she was just selling puzzy on backpage last year and her baby daddy Locked up for a murder sum years back

:wtf:

These idiot simps man.

M.O.N.E.Y.

No lie
Daps
4 kids? One, a nikka could think about it. Two, then maybe i simply can't do better. But 4? 4?

bytch......
4622173.gif

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Lately I've been noticing some disturbing trends on the Coli.

A lot of people are echoing "respectability politics", claiming that it is the culture, music, or behavior of black people that is majorly responsible for the condition of the black community. If you bring up white supremacy, it's considered a copout or "playing the victim" and once again all the blame is put back on black people. One poster aptly described it as trying to attack the symptoms, but ignoring the disease that's causing them. Of course, implying black people are inherently inferior is nothing new. It's an age-old tactic, used to justify and strengthen white supremacy. Which is why I'm disturbed by it becoming so commonplace here. It's like there are an influx of st0rmfr0nt posters, pretending to be black, trying to counteract any pro-black sentiment.

That's bad enough, but I've also noticed an increase in the insults toward black men particularly. Granted, you could say black women have always been under fire on the Coli, and I'm not saying that it's right...but any male-dominated forum tends to have a lot of posters shyt talking about their female counterparts. However, I've seen an uptick in female posters derailing subjects and criticizing black men. It's like they're trying to turn this forum into LSA. I'm not saying this is the case with all female Coli posters. Some are cool as hell...but some are guilty of the aforementioned. :francis:

I'm a black man. This forum seemed to be majority black male, which is very rare, and I was happy that a place existed where I could talk shyt and debate issues with fellow brehs. But lately this forum has seemed to be increasingly inhospitable to black men, propagating white supremacy and undermining what made the Coli great. :mjcry:

Agree/disagree?

lsa hoes white boys and homo simps turned this place into some other sht.

Just seen some fakkit in a thread call black men thugs and say bw should bang on em like cops been doing all because a nikka slapped some chick smh.

I said it back in 013 i think most the posters here are wm bw and fakkit bm, no other why to explain some of the sht i read on here.

You literally had nikkas on here cliquin up with females like bytches and ganging up on a chick all because she tends to agree with nikkas, what type of man does sht like that lol.

So basically, black men being scrutinized and told to take more responsibility is a cause for concern? :scumbag:

There is a big difference between some st0rmfr0nt CAC trolling from his parents' basement and a breh or brehette constructively and sincerely saying "we are fukking up and needing to do better". I think the bigger cause for concern is that people can't tell the difference.

:camby:

You say that but when bw are "scrutinized" on here you bytch ass nikkas quick to complain talking about how the coli hates bw foh.

Last edited:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Move this out of the bushes to TLR please. This is only facts. Reality i have seen.

When you talk about things women don't like the way they don't like it's trolling. Even if it's facts.

No your generalizing, saying women are hustling for babies etc...the tangents with are trolling.

I felt the women in the OP is being ridiculous, wrong and selfish if she wouldn't even try to keep herself up try again.

I can't move it. @Always-Right Liggins

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Because things aren't that simple and let's not pretend that western white nations dont have their hands in non-white nations

Who wants to be bitter living as a minority when they could live in a black majority country?

Obviously were talking about a small percentage of the black population in America that's a bitter militant.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Kiki Minaj latest scene is once again with a white man :wtf:

im starting to give up with this hoe

Status
Not open for further replies.