Status
Not open for further replies.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
the coli isn't real life i've learned

deadass any black man who REALLY cares whether a woman wears weave doesn't like black women :manny:
:ufdup:Black women not the only women with weaves. A lot of white women with weaves.

Neither myself or my friends or family wear weave.

My hair down to the middle of my back, other fam hair down to they azz.

I don't have ONE friend or family member (all Black women) who wear a weave.:yeshrug:

Vert1

Rookie
Daps
I have searched all around the web for the answer and couldn't find it. My answer would be worldwide resentment (the black man has no friends, not even bw) and isolation (lack of bm/ww couples in proximity).

It really is the only pairing worth studying in great detail. And it's all about that 25% that stick it out. The black men assuming they're holding onto an attractive white women that has anti-aging genes have established marriage supremacy over the other pairings. We must learn from them.

There should be bm/ww marriage simulation programs and survival guides.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
:ufdup:Black women not the only women with weaves. A lot of white women with weaves.

Neither myself or my friends or family wear weave.

My hair down to the middle of my back, other fam hair down to they azz.

I don't have ONE friend or family member (all Black women) who wear a weave.:yeshrug:
My sister and cousins been going natural the last couple years so ive learned alot

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lately I've been noticing some disturbing trends on the Coli.

A lot of people are echoing "respectability politics", claiming that it is the culture, music, or behavior of black people that is majorly responsible for the condition of the black community. If you bring up white supremacy, it's considered a copout or "playing the victim" and once again all the blame is put back on black people. One poster aptly described it as trying to attack the symptoms, but ignoring the disease that's causing them. Of course, implying black people are inherently inferior is nothing new. It's an age-old tactic, used to justify and strengthen white supremacy. Which is why I'm disturbed by it becoming so commonplace here. It's like there are an influx of st0rmfr0nt posters, pretending to be black, trying to counteract any pro-black sentiment.

That's bad enough, but I've also noticed an increase in the insults toward black men particularly. Granted, you could say black women have always been under fire on the Coli, and I'm not saying that it's right...but any male-dominated forum tends to have a lot of posters shyt talking about their female counterparts. However, I've seen an uptick in female posters derailing subjects and criticizing black men. It's like they're trying to turn this forum into LSA. I'm not saying this is the case with all female Coli posters. Some are cool as hell...but some are guilty of the aforementioned. :francis:

I'm a black man. This forum seemed to be majority black male, which is very rare, and I was happy that a place existed where I could talk shyt and debate issues with fellow brehs. But lately this forum has seemed to be increasingly inhospitable to black men, propagating white supremacy and undermining what made the Coli great. :mjcry:

Agree/disagree?

Status
Not open for further replies.